No offense...

Being pregnant again those first few weeks are indeed nerve-racking. I had a MMC at 9 weeks. I went in for my date scan, expecting to see a heartbeat, but there was none. Baby hadn't grown pass 7.5 weeks. I had no bleeding, no cramping, and my body was still telling me I was pregnant. We were in shock and heartbroken. I had a D&C at 10 weeks. Not a whole lot to say about that MC. I became pregnant my 2nd cycle again. I completely understand your fears! I was not excited to say the least. I was able to book an early scan at 8 weeks. We saw the baby's heartbeat this time, but the baby was only measuring 6 weeks. There was no way the baby could be 6 weeks. I was so sad that day, knowing in my heart I had lost another one. I went back the following week, and the baby stopped growing at 6w4d. I should have been 9 weeks at this time. Two days later I started bleeding. The next day, I bled horribly and basically had early labor pains for 4 days. I was bleeding so heavy I fainted twice. My Dr. thought I was ok to stick it out and pass the baby on my own. Come to find out the baby had gotten stuck in my cervix. My body was working hard to get the baby out, but no such luck. I felt 100% relief 4 days later after the D&C. Traumatizing and MUCH different than the first, but again I really had no signs anything was going wrong except the scans, and then eventually bleeding.

I hope you have a sticky bean this time!!!! I'm sorry for everyone's losses!!!

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had a M/C in March and It started with just spotting, then the day after spotting and slight pains and then the day after that was severe heavy bleeding with serious pain, the hospital had asked me to hold out for another 1-2hrs before coming in to be checked but I just simply couldn't and didn't think the amount of bleeding was natural. It was the worse experience so far of my life.

My first miscarriage was at 11w3d. I had m/s, tiredness, emotional roller coasters, tender boobs, and could even feel my uterus moving. I was growing and I was so excited about the pregnancy. The day before the miscarriage, I started spotting but I didn't think anything of it, I just thought it was normal. So many people have it..The next day I woke up to blood all over me. I had bright red blood and clots. This scared me so so much. Now, I never had a scan before this day, because doctors in my area, wouldn't see me until I was further along. I went to the ER, and after waiting for so long, then have 5 different people looking inside me and doing ultrasounds, they determined I had a miscarriage. It was heartbreaking.

I think I'm going through a chemical pregnancy now. :cry:

Sorry for everyones losses. Babydust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->