No one to have my son

Chezzer

Reaction score
So I'm in a right debacle
I have anxiety so thinking ahead.
Well I'm a single pregnant mum. My son is from a previous and lives with his dad he's 14 yrs. This babies dad doesn't want to know. My bro and his wife have 2 kids. My mum babysits for the little boy and their daughter is at school my sister in law has had provisions for March Incase she needs to covet if I go into labour.
My mum is NOT my birthing partner she is disapointed in me being prego. (I'm 38) so I'm having a friend as a labour partner. My mum is now saying that the "Jursey boys " is at the theatre 30 miles from my home. And it just so happens to clash with my due date 23rd match Jursey boys is 19-28th march she said she's going and not keeping that time free, and if I go into labour il just have to take my son with me or get his dad to pick him up. My son has autism and aspergers mildly I'm not sure this is a good idea and given how my son is i don't like leaving him with people all my mates have kids my neighbour works so it maybe tricky her but she said she can until my mum gets down which I can see my mum taking her time about .
I don't know what to do. Can i take a 14 yr old in the labour room tbh he would sit in the corner in his tablet. UK England. X

Could your boys dad take him if it happened when you had him? I’m not really sure about children on delivery suite? I’m guessing no? Maybe call your hospital for a definite answer?! I hope you find an answer and it doesn’t cause you to much stress x

If he usually lives with his Dad then make sure he's available even if it's a time he's normally with you. With his autism I think it would probably be to distressing for him to be in the labour room, I doubt they'll allow children to visit/stay anyway until baby is born

If he usually lives with his Dad then make sure he's available even if it's a time he's normally with you. With his autism I think it would probably be to distressing for him to be in the labour room, I doubt they'll allow children to visit/stay anyway until baby is born
Also your Mum will only be gone for 3-4hrs maybe so would be really unlucky if it clashed with your labour!

I can see why you want to cover the times shes gonna be watching the show i would too. Fingers crossed it isnt at that time baby comes. Really hope you get the best support if needed for your boy with additional needs when the tike comes and hopefully baby comes at a really ideal time xxx

Thanks for the answers I think I'm relying on my son's dad. As for my mum she won't be gone that quick and it will be the evening show and gin fulled too.
My first baby I had my mum and sons dad there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"