No +OPK cd 23

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
So ladies, I have been taking OPKs since cd 3 and have not gotten a solid positive yet. CD13 was the only time I got a really dark OPK, not quite +. I tested again that day and it was stark white, so I figured just a few more days. And testing twice a day I still have no +s. And now, I still have no answer. I'm starting to worry because my cycles average about 26 days. My temping abilities are limited so I can't rely solely on them.
Should I count my almost positive as positive from cd 13 and keep testing? Or should I just stick it out?
Please girls, I'm at a loss
:wacko:

Well all I can say is that I usually have 27-28 day cycles and have found by opks that I ovulate anywhere between CD10 to CD23 so CD23 with no positive opk seems to me to be a bit late. I'd say maybe you ovulated on CD13 but had a quick surge. I've had surges last only 6 hours before. Had I not have tested multiple times that day, I would never have known! Another suggestion is that some women never get a true positive on some brands of tests. Each brand has varying amounts of dye in them so a positive to some would look like a negative to others.

What times of the day are you testing? I agree with the above poster, sometimes I have really short surges too that are hard to catch!

I test at 2 and at 7

Try maybe testing 3 times a day morning afternoon and night. Hope you get a positive soon hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->