No ovulation and pain month after loss

S

shaerichelle

Have any of you ladies had pain around when your ovulation would be the first month after your loss? Last time I ovulated around CD 48 and 2 days before my fibro pain kicked in as it always does around a hormone surge.. a few days before that I had some pain that started in my ovaries as soon as CD48 came it went away then kicked up again on CD51 and once again went away until last night I had a sharp pain down there and cramping.

I went to a midwife on monday.. she was inconsiderate and didnt care. She did an exam.. its like she was grossed out to even touch me so she just said they were cysts and come back when I have been ttc for 6 months. I said I had and she said well come back in another 2 months! Just a little frustrated:cry:

I just was wondering if any of you had any delayed ovulation, pain and when you got your af? The chemical was jan21st thats the last day I started my af.
:help:

:flower:

oh shaerichelle:cry:

my first suggestion is to find someone compassionate and interested in your fertility. It's soooo hard to find the right 'fit' between yourself and your lead ob/gyn carer. But...it is so worth going down a sometimes frustrating journey to find that person. First and foremost, you need someone to support you emotionally, physically and mentally in your journey to TTC. It might sound 'airy fairy' but I believe these things all need to be in balance in order for us to heal and move forward quickly and gracefully. you can't build up your PMA if you're not being listened to right? move on, move on! she sounds like she needs to be in a different career:growlmad:I know you probably feel exasperated now but when someone in her position doesn't treat your body with respect and care, you should probably walk away. TTC is an intimate persuit and her touch should be caring and therapeutic and respectful. not "oh yuck". She probably makes you very cranky.

sorry I don't know much about PCOS. But please ask around, do some research and get in touch with someone that's going to make you feel really sure that you're going to get there! (sooner rather than later) It makes all the difference. I have been through some nightmare medical shenanigans with some real 'clowns.' when I found the person and people that I trusted to support me and really listen my outlook changed dramatically. :thumbup:

good luck!

shaerichelle, i'm new to this forum - in fact I havn't been on a forum before at all ... so please bear with me.
I have PCOS and my baby boy was stillborn last November at 41+3. I have had PCOS for nearly 11 years (it flared up after the birth of my daughter) anyway, since the birth of my son I have only had 2 cycles (now on 3) with either very late ovulation or annovulation.
Like groovygirl says I would find someone who will listen to you - it is difficult I know , I have had to go through several GP's before I could find a sympathetic ear. My GP has been really good and referred me & OH to consultant for fertility tests (hoping for clomid) however I have been doing research and decided to try Soy Isaflavones this cycle to see if it can kick start me ov.

My GP did explain it can take anything up to 1 year with PCOS for the body to get back to normal - because of the stress and grief. I personally didn't want to wait that long, with my age creeping up & the length of time it took me to conceive with my son.

I hope you get some answers and some support. X

Thank you ladies for responding. I am still trying to find someone new. The midwife I have a for homebirth is wonderful. Seems everyone else isnt so wonderful!

Not ovulating is hell for me..

:flower:

hi shaerichelle I know kinda know how you feel. I had a d&c jan 21st of this year and before I had a cycle my body tried to ovulate quite a few times but it wouldn't which puzzled me because I have absoulutely no problem ovulating normally. So i went to the dr and there was a huge cyst on my right ovary that had to be removed surgically. dr. said body was trying to ovulate but hormones were out of whack from d&c and couldn't. So my cystectomy was done on the 19th of feb and it looks like I ov on cd 18 which was last monday. I'm praying that I did everything right but please make sure it's not a cyst to huge because I almost lost my right ovary should it have been a few more days.

Thank you so much for posting that. I was just going to look up cysts. I am seeing a naturopathic doctor and she is going to call my midwife and ask them wth.. Why didnt they order an ultrasound. I looked up the symptoms of cysts and I have them.

:hugs: Good Luck. I will cross my fingers you ovd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->