No Ovulation

xkissyx

Reaction score
Hi ladies i was just wondering if there's anyone else out there who is similar to me in the fact i don't have periods and so don't ovulate would really like to hear off women who have been like this 6 months + .... i feel very much alone :nope: xx

hi there your not alone but i know how you feel i have not had a period sints Jan the 11th (114 days ago) i had this before when TTC my 1st, 3 years TTC 7 rounds of cloimd i got my first BFP ever!! after having her i didnt go back on BCP as didnt think it would get pregnant, 3 years later had a funny tummy got my 2nd BFP she was 12 weeks when i found out so after she arrived i went on BCP came off them nov last years and i feel like im back a square one, i went to doc and he said just try to relax and wait GRRR how can i get pregnant if i don't o or have a period? last time i got pregnant i o on day 75 but im on day 114 now and going crazy!!!
hugs to you oh by the way i did 3 rounds of 100mg cloimd before had my o so fingers x this is your month xx

thank-you very much it's so hard to relax when you want something so much the docotrs seem so relaxed about it all saying it will happen you just have to be patient ..... if i told them there doctor degree would come to them at some point they just gotta be patient and untill they get it they can't be a doctor ... i highly doubt they'd be relaxed in waiting and there's no signs of it showing up ....

i'm glad i'm not the only 1 with missing periods ... well non - existant hehe xx

Hey,

You are so not alone! There's plenty of us out there. I am exactly the same. I was sooooo lucky to catch only the 2nd ovulation in 3 years with my son (was waiting for IVF) and now 18 months after having him I haven't had any at all.

Everyone always says to relax, be patient, it will happen. Just smile and nod at them - sometimes it does, but it's very patronising!!

it sure is hun i just get sooo fustrated that my body won't work the way it supposed to ... so fed up of waiting for summat that doesn't seem to want to happen xx

i also am annovulatory for no good reason at all. i am on clomid this month- my first cycle. have you thought about trying it?

Hi good luck to you i also dont ov and have af about 3-4 times a yr, i have tried clomid upto 150mg and still no ov :cry: its sooooo frustrating!
All my friends fall preg straight away and many have had 2 babies in the time i have been trying. FX we will all get there in the end :hugs:xxx

I came off the pill last April and I didn't ovulate til my first cycle of clomid in March - I have only ov'd once since then as well so 2 eggs in 15 months is my princely total!

I'm the same. No AF's No ovulating. Our first ICSI cycle also failed. I had to push my FS into putting me on to Metformin till we can save up to pay for another cycle of ICSI. He refused to put me on clomid as DH has a low count. I over stimulated on ICSI so clomid could do the same. I'm trying anything thing now. Accupunture, chinese medicine and metformin

The only times I have had regular cycles in the last 3 years are when I have been on Metformin (Thank god the doc but me back on it the beginning of Aug!!!) I go months and months of no periods and then months and months of periods. My last period started late Christmas/dec I *think* and I Provera only managed to stop it for a week and not even a D&C stopped my bleeding. Since Metformin it stopped the 6/7th of Aug. Going from late Dec to early Aug on a period sucks! And before that I went from like Aug to Dec with nothing. Sheesh... that is like 1 cycle in a whole year. All I can say is that goodness for Metformin...........

So I just wanted to let you know you are most def. not alone. Have you asked your doctor about Metformin? It works wonders for me.

glad to see that i ain't alone also . dont have af unless i am on overal. am on metformin 850mg daily but see most info out there says i should be on at least 1500mg in a day or even up to 2550mg . im confused. is metformin ment to help with period or ovulation. how do i get drs to listen to me. so frustrated. :growlmad:

Hi ladies i was just wondering if there's anyone else out there who is similar to me in the fact i don't have periods and so don't ovulate would really like to hear off women who have been like this 6 months + .... i feel very much alone :nope: xx

Yes you are not alone. It can happen I went to a Reproductive Endocrinologist and she made it happen. I have always been skippy with cycles. PCOS is a pain in the butt to have and even harder it seems to iagnose if you need to talk or need any info let me know:hugs::hugs:

glad to see that i ain't alone also . dont have af unless i am on overal. am on metformin 850mg daily but see most info out there says i should be on at least 1500mg in a day or even up to 2550mg . im confused. is metformin ment to help with period or ovulation. how do i get drs to listen to me. so frustrated. :growlmad:

The Dr's will stair step you up they won't just put you on the highest dose. Also you have to be monitored closely youing this. Yes it will help those of us who are insulin resistant to ovulate and have a cycle. :hugs:

just wanted to update, i had ovarian drilling done which made me ov 14 days later, i also concieved but mc just before 5 weeks :cry:, i have not ov since and im now on a new cycle so hoping i will again as thats it on nhs for us :nope:

Hi I have not had a natural period for over 2 years since I had the mirena coil taken out! I have to take northesterine to have a bleed and on my 3rd cycle of clomid 100mg with metformin!! I don't even seem to b ovulating still :( had hsg done, day 21 tests etc! Going bk to gp on Monday to see if next month if I can get follicle tracking for next month!!! Your definatly not alone but I would just love to ovulate xxx

I cant believe i just found this thread. I have been feeling very frusterated and alone as I too am not ovulating. Stopped bc in April and after many tests and drs visits today I was told that everything is normal and that I am just not ovulating but they wont do anything until I hit the one year mark of trying. How can I try when Im not even ovulating?

Any update for any of you who have previously posted here. What did the dr do next, where are you at now in this process?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->