No ovulation?

Deniz

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi,
I mc naturally at the end of July, and got my AF 24th of August. My cycle was 26 days before mc, and my AF came 26 days after mc as well. So normally I should have been ovulating by now, I have cervical mucus, and abdominal cramps for a few days. However, I took ovulation test yesterday (cd10) & today both came negative. No colour not a light pink as well.

Do you think I ovulated before, or I still have time to ovulate? Do you have any experience with - ovulation tests?

Hi Deniz,
It took me a couple of months to ovulate again, but I had to take provera after my mc, which I've read can prevent ovulation. My doc told me that the mc can change your cycle, so you may have missed it, or it may still come. Good luck!! :)

I am having issues too :( Had my MMC in July and had AF on schedule on 17 Aug but I didnt ov between and I should be ov now but it still hasnt happened (I stupidly also excited myself thinking maybe I was preggers but that was neg too). Is there anything that can help?? Have any of you tried clomid maybe??

Sorry about your loss Glitter1 :cry: My mc was in May (9 wks) and I had hcg in my system until July. Did OPK after that, but it never showed O, so I used the monitor this month and it showed O on CD 18. No clomid at this point, since it looks like I'm O'ing. My dr just said it takes a while to get back on track. Luck to all of us :hugs:

Hi Deniz, my first cycle after MC I ovulated day 17 of cycle, which was normal for me, this second cycle I have ovulated day 25! I would keep trying, you may be just about to Ov. MC does mess up your cycles a bit.
:hugs:

Thanks for your replies. Yesterday evening & this morning the OPK test was a bit coloured, not as dark as the test line, but after all clear whitish it was good to know that something is changing; still going on BDing :)

Glitter 1, I have never used anything. Like Suelei said, it can take time to be normal again. I don't think so I ovulated after mc until my 1st af. And now who knows what is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->