No pain no clots

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I'm assuming I'm having miscarriage number 4
I'm 7weeks and saw babies heartbeat on Friday after some spotting. I was so relieved.
Saturday i was out with my kids and felt very wet. Checked and I had blood quite a bit. It's been there ever since not massively heavy but alot everytime I wipe. I'm not filling a pad during the day but when I go to the loo it's there. I've had no cramps pains or clots.
I'm not hopeful as I've lost 3 pregnancies before but remember the bleeding to be heavier and I passed clots pretty quickly once the bleeding started.
Anyone else have a pain free slow starting miscarriage?
(I'm aware this could all change any minute )
You think that once you see a heartbeat your Gnna be ok

Mine was like you described moved very quickly to clots a very painful so to me what your decribing soumds different maybe this little bean is gonna stick aroumd

With daughter I had a massive bleed at week 7. I did fill a pad and had major cramping, and assumed the worst but went back to doctor 4 days later and baby was fine. She's now 3. I had had 3 miscarriages before daughter and what you are describing isn't like my miscarriages either. I'd think by now you'd be bleeding a lot more and having pain. Best wishes hun. I hope baby is just snuggling in or something. Oh and btw, my OB never could find a reason for bleeding with daughter. I think it just happens sometimes.

Thanks ladies I had another scan today my hospital has been fantastic and baby is still there heart beating away. I just don't understand as the bleeding has been heavier today. She said she can't see why I'm bleeding nothing is showing on the scan but baby is still there. I was in total shock. I go back again on saturday. ... Please please please God let the bleeding stop and my baby to stay strong x
It really is a miracle I've got this far

Thats wonderful news hopefully saturday your little baby is still holding on strong

Great news!!! It could be a well hidden sch that suddenly bled out. Glad all looks good!

I'm so scared though
I have bled more today than the past cpl of days so I'm really baffled how baby has been ok through this. If he makes it til Saturday he is a little fighter
(I've said 'he' from I found out I was pregnant )

Funny i have been saying "she" since i found out will be interesting to see if were right

I had a tremendous amount of bleeding with my first. Cramps, tiny clots and full bright red bleeding. At times it either soaked through my pants (jeans) or dumped out in the toilet turning everything like a murder scene. TMI! Sorry.

I had a subchorionic hemorrhage and they missed it the first few scans and said they'd had no idea why I was bleeding, and sent me home with miscarriage paperwork. Finally they found the hemorrhage and it resolved by 17 weeks. My son is a healthy 2.5 year old now. It was so scary. I spotted for 99% of the time (had to wear a pad every day), and had about 5-6 big bleeds.

Ask again about a subchorionic hemorrhage. And I would put yourself on pelvic rest. Good luck, I know how scary and stressful it is. :hugs:

Thanks mara16
I'm petrified right now. The bleeding has got heavier this evening but no pain or cramps at all. I keep thinking this baby can't possibly still be ok
I don't even want to go back to work for fear of soaking as you described 😢
I need to read up on subchorinic hermorrage
Is it dangerous if undetected

So sorry the bleeding is still heavy :( but i have heard other women having the hemorrage and babies being ok

Stick baby, stick <3 sending you blessings. I fell apart when I had a small bleed so I can only imagine how bad you feel, they found a tiny pocket of blood in my endometrium linen and said that was probably why. I hope they see a healthy baby and a reason for the bleeding on Saturday xx

Very glad you got to see baby is still ok, praying for you that that's still the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->