No period; brown discharge

Jhondy

Reaction score
I did a search for brown discharge on the forums and didn't quite find my answer. I'm on day 38 since my last period and it hasn't shown. I had a bit of brown discharge when I wiped but no red not even a tinge of red. There was one time that I wiped and a brown gooey glob came out (sorry if that's tmi). Now the brown discharge has stopped and I'm back to having a little bit of white discharge but nothing major.

As for symptoms, my stomach has a few cramps that come and for a bit and then go. These usually happen at night. I've been dizzy and felt like puking a couple times but nothing really consistent or that noticable. Other then that there hs been nothing. My boobs don't hurt, I'm no more tired then any other time, I don't pee more often, and I just feel fine.

I know I should go take a test but I'm avoiding going to the store. I don't know if I want to be pregnant or not. So either the yes or no on the test will make me upset. Yes because I know me and my bf aren't financially ready for a child and a no because I would love to have a child and am so jealous of all those who have children. Plus I know my bf and I will make awesome parents (by the way my bf and I have been together for 5 years so it wouldn't kill us if we got pregnant)

Anyone had these symptoms and were pregnant?

i had brown discharge with my 3rd child. It is implantation bleeding.
I went to the doctors because of it and he examined me and said it was.
Buy a test hun, its better to know than not to know.

I usually have brown spotting for up to 4 or 5 days before my period arrives.

Hey hun I know exactly what you are talking about... this happened to me last month a week after my period, I was so confused but it turned out to be nothing... my period still came like normal the next month, my discharge was black looking almost it was so weird, I have read that it could be linked to certain cysts and hormonal imbalances... I would take a test for sure if your period has not started.

Looks like I'll be testing tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a correct result and my on and off again cramps will go away!!!

I know EXACTLY what your going through!!! I am having the same thing at the moment! So weird i found your post! My bf and i have also been together for 5 years! I am currently at 32 days since LMP, Since the 27th Ive had that brown discharge, so that's 7 days! I have been feeling slight pregnancy symptoms but nothing major! I really hope i am pregnant though! Doesn't really feel like my MP is coming though! I hope NOT ha ha!
What was your outcome?
I am going to test within the next couple of days!

I had this at the end of my last cycle - only there was a little bit of red. It lasted about 2 and a half days i think. I just come off the pill, so i don't know if this had anything to do with it

This is EXACTLY what's been happening to me! except I have more pregnancy symptoms, like headaches, eyes sensitive to light, feeling exhausted, back pain, etc. Did a home test (clearblue) today and it came back neg. Went to the hospital this evening to get checked out as I had severe back pain and did a test there which was also negative, but the nurse said to wait a week or so and test again, as I could just be too early to test positive. I'm not sure how I'll feel about being pregnant if I am, for the same reasons as you, but the wait is so frustrating though! Hope you get the result that is right for you in the end hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->