No period, but BFN

ali17

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So I have been without a period for 70 days now. I went to the doctor twice since and nothing appears wrong. A week ago I had some brown spotting for 3 days and then for a second some pink mixed with CM. I am hoping that this is a sign of ovulation, as I have missed 2 periods now. Normally my cycles are 35 days long and pretty regular since going of BC 7 months ago. Anyone else experience lack of period and then get this brown spotting? Help/advice appreciated!

Forgot to mention that I have taken several pregnancy tests since missing 2 periods (two of them at the doctors office blood tests measured <5.

I was deemed "not a candidate for birth control" after lots of trial and error. But what I do remember while being on it was the weird period cycles that occured for about a year after I stopped. After one, yes ONE, round of depo prevera I didn't get my period for almost 18 months. And when I did it was a weird brown smudge. While I was on different BC pills I would get my period pretty regularly, but it was always a brown smudge - never a true red flow. And then when I went on Seasonique (sp?) - the one where you only get 4 periods a year, once again for a few periods after that, they were all brown smudge. Now I'm regular and can just about set my watch on a 25 days cycle and I don't get brown smudge periods.

So, its very possible your body is just taking a little while to purge all the BC out of your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->