no period. late.confused.

blondie_

Reaction score
I wasnt sure where to post this so put it here.

I had a period that was early, as i was expecting it the week after, in jan i think around the the week beginning the 12th jan but ive nto had one since. Im on a 28 day cycle and im usually very regular! I was expecting to come on this wed/thur but nothing! Ive had sharp pains in my stomach yesterday and today but now they've gone.

Im just like ahh i dont know what to do. Well i know what to do but u know im just so worried were not trying at all at the moment as ive had health problems and im just so scared. If i was pregnant with me not knowing my dates (due to stopping my pill) what would happen?

Im just so confused right now!

Just do a test hun and then see where to go from there. im sure it will be fine.

If you're late, then a test should be accurate. It might also ease your mind.

still no period. im still experiencing slight pains across my stomach and more so in my left side.

The best thing you can do is take a test......If you worry then this may delay your period....Hope everything goes how you want hun

yes i also think you should take a test. I hope it goes well for you !

All I can say hon is what the others have said...do a test.Thats the only way at the moment to know if youre pregnant Im afraid..If you dont know your dates and you were pregnant your midwife would send you for a scan which would tell you when you were due xx

Hey,

Still no period and still sharp pains! cheapie preg test sunday night came up negative!

x

So how long ago was af due?
Try testing with fmu because it's more concentrated.

Might be worth going to the docs if you've still got the pains. Defo try first morning urine and if it still comes out neg and you've still got pains, go see Dr. If it's pos....you'll obv have to go see your doc anyway!

:hugs:

x

sorry whats fmu?

i was due last week around wednesday/thursday will test again tomorrow morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->