No period,pregnant? + depo

KaAtTjmommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My husband and I have decided to try for a 4th. Some quick background: I was on mirena after my last child for 4 years I didn't have a period while on it this past year was getting close to time for removal so I had it taken out and doc recommended doing the depo. I had one dose of depo I should have gone for another dose end of September. I have read like crazy that depo messes up your system and it could take a long while until I could conceive but every case is different. I have not had a period yet but we have been "trying" but knowing its a microscopic if any chance of happening... So my question is is it possible to become pregnant without getting that monthly signal? I have an appointment with my doc coming up so I can talk it over but I'm going crazy in the meantime with all the "is this a pregnant sign or is it the depo withdraws confusing my body. "

I'm not sure which monthly signal you're speaking of, but if you mean get pregnant before seeing your first period, I believe that's possible.

I totally feel you on the "which hormonal change is causing this symptom?" issue! I just came off the pill, and every little thing, like my boobs being sensitive, could be A) from coming off the pill, B) something associated with ovulation, which I haven't experienced in 8 years or C) an actual pregnancy symptom! It's exhausting, isn't it? Have fun BDing, and try not to get too caught up on the odd twinges and such. I'll try to do the same!

Yes it's definitely possible, I'm pretty sure there's a lady on here it happened to.

I got my periods back 9 months after my first shot and still nothing, it's now been exactly a year since the shot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->