No period yet.

Srrme

Reaction score
It was due yesterday.. No sign of it so far. :dohh:

Yeah, mine either... I can't remember when I had my last period though haha. But it should be here soon...I've decided that I don't actually want to get pregnant yet, so I'm kind of nervous now.

Well i tested and i got a BFN so i am sure she'll be here anyday now. Xpecta o no well hope she show up for ya soon :) I want to be but everythings in Gods timeing he knows best

Well i tested and i got a BFN so i am sure she'll be here anyday now. Xpecta o no well hope she show up for ya soon :) I want to be but everythings in Gods timeing he knows best

Yep, I know. I prayed and asked him to hold off until I'm healthier ( I'm working on losing weight.) And thankfully My period came! I'm very happy about that!

Yep, I know. I prayed and asked him to hold off until I'm healthier ( I'm working on losing weight.) And thankfully My period came! I'm very happy about that!

Yay for you, Well im still waiting for her to show up read a little about why i havent had a period yet and i guess i might not have ovulated. I need to lose a little no a lot lol but went out and bought a tredmill gunna start off slow baby steps.

Mine arrived! Boo.

Aww sorry theres always next month Fx for you :thumbup:

I need to lose a lot! But so far so good! Good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->