No PMS, No pregnancy symptoms, brown blood, 4 days late- BFN! Help!

Cayeds

Reaction score
Okay, this is my first time eve posting! I haven't been able to find anything exactly like what I need help.

A little about me:

DF and I have been trying since I got my IUD taken out in November. I don't chart since I get up at 3:30 am for work and can't turn the light on till I'm out of the bedroom. I started using OPKs 3 months ago though, and (hopefully) found a pattern for when everything happens.

I have a 30-31 day cycle. I ALWAYS get very sore breasts a week after O and which is about a week before af. And I almost always get cramps the day before and the day of getting af.

My problem:

My last period started on the 20th of March, I got a positive OPK on the 3rd of April (DTD alll around that day with Preseed). Then the next week, I waited to see if I would get sore breasts, and nothing.

Jump ahead to the 17th, I got a dot (more like a speck) of red on my toilet paper. Then the 18th I got a bit of brown spotting, which I usually get in large quantities that leads up to af, but this time it was very veerrry little (really only saw it when checking my cervix). Usually my cervix gets lower and harder till af, but this time it was still fairly soft and not very low. Took a test, BFN. So now its the 22nd, making me 3 or 4 days late (did I mention I'm almost never late?) and my cervix is staying very high, and going back and forth between very soft and medium, and I keep getting the TINIEST amount of brown kinda mixed in with a decent amount of creamy cm whenever I check my cervix. I took another test yesterday, also BFN.

Anyways, I have NO pms symptoms, but also NO pregnancy symptoms except being late, soft cervix and having extra cm. I've been considering the lack of pms as the only real possible pregnancy symptom, but its hard to have faith with BFNs.

So! Is it possible that my brown spotting is very late implantation? (I realize that means waiting another week to test if that's the case) Anyone else out there have a serious lack of pms or pregnancy symptoms???

I'm not going to waste another test for a few more days, and I'm hoping some symptoms pop up soon. Its hard to be patient, especially because where I live, if you don't call a midwife the second you get a BFP, your not going to get one, and I'm already late!:wacko:

Okay, this is my first time eve posting! I haven't been able to find anything exactly like what I need help.

A little about me:

DF and I have been trying since I got my IUD taken out in November. I don't chart since I get up at 3:30 am for work and can't turn the light on till I'm out of the bedroom. I started using OPKs 3 months ago though, and (hopefully) found a pattern for when everything happens.

I have a 30-31 day cycle. I ALWAYS get very sore breasts a week after O and which is about a week before af. And I almost always get cramps the day before and the day of getting af.

My problem:

My last period started on the 20th of March, I got a positive OPK on the 3rd of April (DTD alll around that day with Preseed). Then the next week, I waited to see if I would get sore breasts, and nothing.

Jump ahead to the 17th, I got a dot (more like a speck) of red on my toilet paper. Then the 18th I got a bit of brown spotting, which I usually get in large quantities that leads up to af, but this time it was very veerrry little (really only saw it when checking my cervix). Usually my cervix gets lower and harder till af, but this time it was still fairly soft and not very low. Took a test, BFN. So now its the 22nd, making me 3 or 4 days late (did I mention I'm almost never late?) and my cervix is staying very high, and going back and forth between very soft and medium, and I keep getting the TINIEST amount of brown kinda mixed in with a decent amount of creamy cm whenever I check my cervix. I took another test yesterday, also BFN.

Anyways, I have NO pms symptoms, but also NO pregnancy symptoms except being late, soft cervix and having extra cm. I've been considering the lack of pms as the only real possible pregnancy symptom, but its hard to have faith with BFNs.

So! Is it possible that my brown spotting is very late implantation? (I realize that means waiting another week to test if that's the case) Anyone else out there have a serious lack of pms or pregnancy symptoms???

I'm not going to waste another test for a few more days, and I'm hoping some symptoms pop up soon. Its hard to be patient, especially because where I live, if you don't call a midwife the second you get a BFP, your not going to get one, and I'm already late!:wacko:

The brown spotting is sort of a symptom. It can take a while to get a positive especially if you are not using a sensitive test. Implantation typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can occur a few days earlier or a couple days later as well. Results are usually accurate once you are 14 days or more past ovulation. If your luteal phase length is longer than 14 days, or you don't know your usual luteal phase length, it could take a while longer. Take a look at this site which shows average test results by dpo. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->