No PMS & short period- should I test?

Elle_A

Reaction score
My cycles are pretty predictable except this month and I'd like to hear what you guys might think.

I'm usually a 25-26 day cycle with brown spotting 2-3 days before AF, AF lasts about 5 days, with clots, flow normal- one day of heavy. (I have endmetriosis so this is normal for me and consistent month to month). CM is always spot on with what *should* be happening. I haven't temped in a few months but my temps/CM have been consistent for the past 2 years. I usually O on CD 15. PMS symptoms starting around CD20 which includes cramping, irritability (some months worse than others), and IBS flare ups (in terms of my bathroom activities). The usual!

This cycle is weird though:
CD13- sex (not the weird part haha)
CD15- assumed O due to CM
My PMS was very bad for CD 17, 18 & 19 (unusually early)
CD 20-25 my mood was very happy, calm, in love, focused, etc. Which is practically unheard of for me.
CD 24- brown spotting as usual
CD24- cervix high, medium, closed (or partially open), not normal for me
CD1 light, slight cramps (normal)
CD2 medium w/clotting (normal)
CD3 light in the AM, brown spotting PM, tapering off to none (abnormal)
CD4 today- period is completely gone!

What's happening? Any insights? Does this just sound like a weird cycle? Or should I test?

Thank you for reading and for any input!

UPDATE:
Just an update in case anyone finds this while searching for their own symptoms:
CD6,7,8 I had slight cramping and creamy cm and every day I got bfn!
Today is CD9 and again this morning POAS is negative. So I'm gonna take that as I'm not pregnant. I'm just going to say this is just a really really weird cycle!

Never been pregnant myself, but you should definitely test! Sounds potentially promising, especially since you really only bled for a few days. I'm hpt obsessed though so I feel like that may just be my answer to everything :)
Good luck, though, make sure to post when you find out what's going on!

Never been pregnant myself, but you should definitely test! Sounds potentially promising, especially since you really only bled for a few days. I'm hpt obsessed though so I feel like that may just be my answer to everything :)
Good luck, though, make sure to post when you find out what's going on!

Thank you for replying! I'm hpt obsessed too haha So I took a test every day for the past 5 days and all negative. It's now CD9 (CD33 if that wasn't AF) / 19DPO (That's assuming I O'd when I did, purely based on cm observation) so I think if I was preggo it would have shown up by now! I have been having slight cramping from CD 6-9 though which is also abnormal for me. I guess it's just a weird cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->