No PPAF - Vitex/B6

PureMum

Reaction score
Hi. I'm nearly 40 and want to have another baby #2.
The big problem is that I haven't had my period since I had my baby 10 months ago.
I breastfeed my daughter 2-3 times a day and I am planning to wean off next month.
I have been taking Angus castus (vitex) for 4 weeks and B6 for 3 days now in order to lower my prolactin level but my breast milk supply is increased....does that means my prolactin level is going up due to increasing my milk supply.

The reason I'm taking vitex to jump start my period. Nothing has worked.

Any advice please. Thank you.

Gena

i didnt want to read and run as i have no experience with BF (not got any children) but wanted to say that ive been taking angus castus since december and since then have become quite regular - to the point where im now not going to take it anymore - iwas taking the liquid version

i started taking B6 about a weekand half ago so im hoping that will start to help with lengthening my LP

hopefully someone can help you with the BF question

good luck

Sometimes when you are weaning it seems like your milk supply is increasing because your baby is not eating as much and therefore you have more left over.

As you continue to wean your period should come back. I think once I reduced my sons feedings to once in the morning and one at night my period started right after.

Of course everyone is different but if you don't see anything happening you could talk to the doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->