No pregnancy symptoms

Allysonjean24

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have a question.

I am currently 6 dpo and I know it's early, but I am a symptom searcher and I also track my CM and cervical position. Right now, I am not experiencing any out of the ordinary CM (it's wet and watery down there, but not a lot is actually coming out). My cervix fluctuates between medium and soft and I'm pretty sure it's still open, but I am no good at determining that even when AF is here and I know it's open.

I know that early pregnancy is supposed to see an increase in CM and the cervix is supposed to rise up, close, and soften. Is 6 dpo too early to look for any of those things or should I count myself out for the month because they haven't happened yet? At this point, Should all the little bits down there be basically the same as any other month even if I did conceive? No symptoms other than that. Not even sore boobs, though they usually get sore a few days past ovulation.

Thanks for your input! I'm new at this.

Every single woman and pregnancy is different. Some women swear they get symptoms as early as 3-4 dpo and some women never have any symptoms at all.

at 6po you aren't likely to have any unusual 2ww symptoms as implantation itself likely doesn't occur until at least 6dpo and 7dpo or later is more likely with 10 dpo being more the average.

Basically, the only thing you'd likely be experiencing this early if fertilization of the egg happened, is a minor lowering of your immune system. Some women notice minor difference such as head ache or sensitivity to things like smell or heat but it is likely you would notice nothing different at all.

At 7-11dpo you could start getting cramps from implantation, spotting from implantation and some women even start to feel queasy over certain foods and such.
It is very likely that even here you wouldn't notice any difference though.

12-16dpo you are much more likely to start getting early symptoms like cramps, nausea, fatigue, moodiness and the increased likelihood of getting sick.

As for cervix position and texture- this is a very individual thing and not a good indication for pregnancy or lack there of. Some women's cervix softens and rises right away and some stay lower and medium for weeks after you get a positive.

All in all, there are really no definite tell tale signs of Bam! I'm pregnant for most women until 8ish weeks pregnant and even then not all women get them.

Good luck though!

Don't mean to get your hopes up, but for me NOT having sore bbs after ovulation was a sign!

I agree with Allisonjean24 bcuz for my son my boobs didn't hurt until I was 8 weeks. And my friend who's 41 pregnant for the first time IVF her boobs started hurting at close to 3 months. Every pregnancy is different. Give urself some time. Xoxoxo

Glad to hear that from you guys! I always get so disheartened reading about those women that are like "I just knew I was pregnant at 3dpo" or "yeah my cervix went straight up and I had a ton of CM I just knew at 5dpo" and then I'm thinking....well I guess I'm out because I don't feel anything :(

Yeah like most things people focus on the most odd, the extraordinary and not the average. Most women have few to no symptoms of being pregnant until multiple weeks have passed (usually at 8-11 weeks pregnant). You are never out until you have AF. Don't get down over things you can't control and that most women don't experience. It would be like being down over not being double jointed or having natural purple eyes. Both happen and are real but are so rare it's not worth worrying about if you don't have these traits.

Just adding: I'm 6 weeks now and my cervix (as of last week, trying to stop checking :)) was still hard and not very high. I researched it and it can supposedly take months for it to rise and soften a lot, so definitely not a reliable sign early on.

With my first I didn't have any noticeable symptoms other than my boobs getting huge (which I chalked up to general hormones) and then an increased sensitivity to alcohol two days before my missed period. It wasn't until after a positive test that I realized those were real symptoms! I bet there are a lot of people who feel certain on cycles that never end up giving a BFP, who only remember and talk about the times their feelings were confirmed with a test. I know I've incorrectly convinced myself before!

I had no symptoms at all with either pregnancy until 8 weeks. I only had tiredness and occasional nausea then. Around 10 weeks I had awful headaches and tiredness. By 12 weeks all symptoms had gone. I definitely had no symptoms early on (can't remember if I had mild cramping at implantation with 1 of my daughters) x

With both my bfps I didn't notice any symptoms until I knew I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->