No sex drive...anyone else?

fashionlover

Reaction score
I am at 6 months exclusively breastfeeding and have yet to get my period back. While I am ok with not having my period, I have barely any libido. Is this normal?:shrug:

I'm pretty sure it is. My period came back a couple of months ago, but my libido is nowhere to be found still. I remember hearing that it's related because of the hormones. Bummer, huh?

I have recently begun having an interest in... um... solo activities... But have had little to no sex drive. This may be different for me though, because this was the case before even becoming pregnant. From what I hear though, nursing does drain sexual energy.

From what I heard it is mother nature's way of ensuring the nursling continues to get all it's nourishment before you get pregnant again. not sure how true that is!

Sex?? What's that?? :haha:
It's normal, hun. It took a long time after I had son to even feel a twinge of any urges. The labor was too fresh on my mind, I think :haha:
Even after a long time frame had passed, as long as HE "talked" me into it, I was alright and could get into it but hell would've froze over before I initiated anything. Between housework, raising a toddler, and working, sleep was extremely high on my to-do list and sex never even made the list.

I've never gotten my before-kids appetite back but after a while, I know I'll be more open to suggestions :winkwink:
Maybe one of these days, it'll hit me :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"