No sexual desire whatsoever...

tropicsgirl

Reaction score
Anyone else? My DH seems to have a huge sex drive now that I'm pregnant, but I just have no desire at all. I think it's due to being tired, grumpy, and just not feeling great...but it worries me that I will feel this way the entire pregnancy! DH is dealing with it fine of course, but I feel like I just get annoyed with him so easily...makes me feel bad!:shrug:

Me!!! Sex is the last thing in my mind once we go to bed I am so so tired, he's been very understanding but I can't help feeling bad on him, I also get so annoyed easily too x

Me..!! :p I told dh to stay away from me untill 12 weeks LOL :p poor guy .. !! I'm just scared we might harm tha baby

Glad to know others feel the same way! dream.angel, I actually told my DH the same thing haha! I know it's safe...but I just worry too much. Maybe that's part of it.

I have the opposite... I just want to hump my OH. :blush: We're too nervous to DTD though just incase (recurrent losses so we decided we would stop DTD for the first trimester)... So, wanna trade? :haha:

I have banned poor DH until 12 weeks!! Haha! I started bleeding after we dtd with my first pregnancy and ended up miscarrying... It probably wasn't from us dtd but I'm taking no chances!!

LOL too funny! I am a bit of both... I dont have MS, so its not that, but the fatigue cancels out the option sometimes! We have been BD'ing every few days but thats not nearly as much as we had been before! We make the effort when we can though.. have a (luke warm lol) bubble bath together, that always leads to it! haha :) I hope to be able to do it as long as he is interested!

I'm totally with you! My man thinks he is King Kong since he got me pregnant. Unfortunately I just want to put my dressing gown on and sleep! X

Me! We have DTD twice since finding out (27th November) but when we have done it for the next couple of days I just want to do it but after them couple of days are gone I'm like get off me! I normally get my sex drive back in 3rd tri but DH refuses to do it as baby has hands!!x

I've completely gone of bd too . Me and my oh have been intimate twice since finding out I'm pregnant at 5 weeks. I feel terrible but I just have no desire for it at all.

I just wanted to share that for me my sex drive has fluctuated quite drastically as my pregnancy has progressed, sometimes I have gone a week or so where it really is the last thing I want and other times my sex drive has shot up again to pre-pregnancy amount :) I think it is due to different hormone balances going up and down, so hopefully it won't last the whole pregnancy for you ladies.
:hugs:

Haha with nausea and bloating sex is the last thing on my mind! I've had a little bit of bleeding so we've got a sex ban for probably the whole 9 months cos I have a sensitive cervix. I'm sure I'll survive but I think my poor hubby is dreading it

My husband is not handling this well. I have had no desire for sex. It's just not fun. I can cuddle (makes him feel better) but he always starts to get excited and starts feeling me up and I have to stop him. Then he gets upset and offended and every evening he leaves the room mad. :( I go to bed a lot earlier than him and it just sucks to know he's downstairs pouting and there's nothing I can do about it. I have tried explaining it all to him but he just uses that as sarcastic ammo to use against me. I know he's just lashing out bc he's hurt and feels rejected, but c'mon man. I'm exhausted, I work 12 hr shifts and go to school full time. It physically hurts (not bad, but definitely not fun) when we have sex, I'm crampy, bloated, covered in zits, and am not turned on by anything he does.

Sometimed I think my sex drive will never come back... I manage to do it with him about once a week in hopes that it satiates him and resets his sex clock, but it only seems to encourage him more and he's back at it the next day. I feel bad constantly rejecting him and I know he takes it personally but I honestly feel it's all I can do to give it to him once a week. It's exhausting to constantly be the bad guy.

toast6, sorry to hear that. :( I think my DH gets annoyed as well. Men see intimacy as part of love I guess so when there isn't much of that they feel less loved?? Which is ridiculous to me...but then again, I'm not a guy so I guess I can't really understand. I've been trying to cuddle more (but then like you, he gets "excited" haha!) He's been very good about it but I can't help but think he think this will go on for the whole 9 months. I've been trying to reassure him it won't (hoping 2nd trimester will be good to me...) but worried that it won't get better.
I also am more moody and get annoyed with him easily...so on top of not have a sex drive I also sometimes get upset with him easily. Poor guy...I know it's the hormones, but I wish I could just control them or something so our relationship doesn't deteriorate!

Ugh my OH is really annoying me. Like if I tell him to stop pushing it. He won't. He's not usually like this and its making me feel so shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->