no sign of AF yet :):):)

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies just checkd my calender we're NTNP at the moment and my AF is due today but no sign of her yay... dont feel like im going to get it as i normally know. the only other thing is maybe my cycle is a little off after mmc at 22weeks in feb. not going to test yet im really afraid and dont want to go through the disappointment. im a little scared as well as i was out sunday night and last sunday night for a few drinks so im hoping it hasnt affected me!!! fingers crossed AF doesnt come :) xxxxx

I have 4 days until AF due, and no signs. But I thought that last month and tested and got a BFN and huge disappointment!! So, like you, even if I hit Saturday and no AF I am not testing straight away - I will wait until after I get back from my weekend away on the 16th :)

Good luck x

I have 4 days until AF due, and no signs. But I thought that last month and tested and got a BFN and huge disappointment!! So, like you, even if I hit Saturday and no AF I am not testing straight away - I will wait until after I get back from my weekend away on the 16th :)

Good luck x

awe best of luck to you as well hun hopefully we'll have great news soon xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->