• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No signs of stretch marks yet, first baby..

I’ve heard creams aren’t really good for and to prevent stretch marks because cream doesn’t actually sink into your skin like oils do, they just sit on top. Anything that is or contains vitamin E oils are supposedly really good. I usually put it on after my shower.
Ooo right thanks didn’t know this! Will have to get some oil.

Any recommendations ladies ??

Ooo right thanks didn’t know this! Will have to get some oil.

Any recommendations ladies ??
This is the one that I’ve been using, it’s lasted me awhile I’m still on my first bottle. I ordered it from Iherb.com and it comes within a few days. Maybe you can zoom in to read the back better.
365AD953-4E16-4865-8308-3AD59D3E369E.jpeg
8A7B6732-5AAF-4F7E-8C9D-A224A0375107.jpeg

First baby I probably got them around 35 weeks, boobs earlier. Got a linea negra around the same time.
39 weeks now and no stretch mark or linea negra in sight.

First baby I probably got them around 35 weeks, boobs earlier. Got a linea negra around the same time.
39 weeks now and no stretch mark or linea negra in sight.
Yea, I have that tummy line also both above my belly button and below. How long does it stay for before fading off?

Mine didn’t show until months postpartum and they are definitely something else lol but I give zero poops about it

I did use like the coco butter for pregnancy on my breasts and stomach and hips and butt twice a day every day started the day I got my bfp lol. I stopped after I gave birth so idk if thats why I didn’t get them while pregnant only after I gave birth. Shrugs

I didn't get any. My mom didn't get any.
There is a part genetics to it. Usually, they say cream or not, if you are supposed to get them you will... But I know I have friends who are chemical engineers and they say, the best time actually to use the cream is BEFORE you're pregnant, or really, really early if your belly doesn't stretch out early. Because it takes time for the body to absorb the nutrients for your skin to be a bit more elastic, so if you do it during, it doesn't do as much, but if you prep your skin before, then it is already ready for stretching.

I can't recommend a cream because mine is one my friend prepared for me herself. But, anything with collagen, rose oil, vitamin E is good!

I had nothing until 38 weeks then BAM, all around my belly button.

Thanks ladies! I guess I’m hoping I don’t get any at all lol but I also have read that you can get them during delivery as well

That happened to me with my first I had nothing right until he dropped went into labour and had a few under my belly buttons ... thought it was a rash at first as itched like crazy but nope it was stretch marks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->