• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NO sleep last night... Feeling like poo. 5dpo.

tbuns

Reaction score
was too busy stuffing my face with candy every hour I woke up. No wonder!!!

anyone else zombie like and/or 5spo today?

Ugh I feel like crap.

Felt like that last 2 days.
Bit better today, but still can't sleep properly.
Don't know why. Boo!
GL to you x x

Felt like that last 2 days.
Bit better today, but still can't sleep properly.
Don't know why. Boo!
GL to you x x

thanks hun, you too... I'm also still feeling famished and thirsty as heck!

I can't sleep properyly either, was really really tired last night to the point that I was almost dozing off watching TV at about 8 o'clock then when I went up to bed I just woke up... Bizarre. When I finally did get off I wish I hadn't, been having really disturbing/vivid dreams recently :(

I'm super thirsty too, keep drinking constantly, but still have "dry mouth" all the time. Weird :confused:

I can't sleep properyly either, was really really tired last night to the point that I was almost dozing off watching TV at about 8 o'clock then when I went up to bed I just woke up... Bizarre. When I finally did get off I wish I hadn't, been having really disturbing/vivid dreams recently :(

I'm super thirsty too, keep drinking constantly, but still have "dry mouth" all the time. Weird :confused:

I had the dry mouth thing too for weeks! Unfortunately wasn't a preg symptom for me, but maybe is for you?......:thumbup: x x

I had the dry mouth thing too for weeks! Unfortunately wasn't a preg symptom for me, but maybe is for you?......:thumbup: x x

I hope so, but don't want to get my hopes up too much. It's only my first month of trying to conceive so I'm not expecting too much...

I hope so, but don't want to get my hopes up too much. It's only my first month of trying to conceive so I'm not expecting too much...

Well you never know! :D

I have seen people list insomnia as an early preg sign:flower: Could be promising :dust:

I have seen people list insomnia as an early preg sign:flower: Could be promising :dust:

Cool, thanks!

I feel a little better, I went back to sleep after making this thread even though I had a cup of coffee. the difference an hour of sleep makes! tho I will likely nap later.

mmmm, naps.

aw that stinks! Hope you feel better! :hugs:

Im like this.
Keep being REALLY tired, then restless.
:p
Fx'd for your :bfp:
x

insomnia is a sign!!!! il post this site as it may be usefull to you ladies it has signs and symptoms each dpo!! and the percent of woman that get it

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

down the page you will see the signs by dpo!!
hope this helps

Me too! I have had awful nights sleep for the last two nights. I get tired but I just lay there and toss and turn and then I sleep for a few hours then im awake again. Left me so tired and fuzzy headed all day. I'm roughly between 6-8dpo and is so long since my last pregnancys that i cant remember all the early signs!

I've also gone off tea in the last day or two, which is odd for me as i love my morning cuppa, couldnt do without it but i just cant face it at the mo. Also have nausea on and off.

Lets hope its a good sign for all of us! x:dust:

insomnia is a sign!!!! il post this site as it may be usefull to you ladies it has signs and symptoms each dpo!! and the percent of woman that get it

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

down the page you will see the signs by dpo!!
hope this helps

wow, I have like half of those top ten symptoms! thanks!

no problemo hun its quite interesting!! especially on the days past ovulation bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->