No smiley face: Clearblue digital OPK

SaraJewel

Reaction score
Hi, been using Clearblue digi OPK this month, been testing through my fertile period but no smiley face.

Use Boots own brand last month, didn't get a proper positive but near to one.

Anyone had the same? Getting a bit worried am not ovulating.......:nope:

Thanks!!!!

How long are your cycles? Maybe your just testing too early? If you think you may not be ovulating you should go and see your GP. I see you've been ttc for 10 months, usually they say to try for a year but you could fib a little and get some bloods done to get a better idea of whats going on :) Good luck x

Hi I've never got a smiley but Internet cheapie OPKs works every time for me and u can get around 30 for £5. Xx

Thanks! Been 10 months, but really only 2-3 months, 1st 7 months or so a bit of a write off due to severe performance anxiety :( So.........gonna leave it a few months before seeing GP as am over 35 and if you've been trying for 6 months then they say go to see GP.

I don't think is too soon to see smiley face, am CD 18 today, had fertile CM for 6 days then it dried up yesterday, so reckon phase is over but will keep testing just in case! Cycles about 30 days long, although can vary.

Thanks for your comments, I'll take them on board, maybe try internet cheapies, might try temping first to see if can get a pattern from that. Good to know not everyone gets smiley face! I think if I do get one I will fall over in shock!!!!!

Hi,

I to have used Clearblue digi OPK this month in the morning then changed and started using it in the afternoon. Then managed to get one smily face. Not sure if this had happend to anyone before?? At the same time I also using Discover in the afternoon & change it to the morning. I thought that way I was testing both morning & afternoon so I couldnt miss it. I started getting double lines with discover. I also tried to use First Response and I didnt get a response at all.

I noticed that the first month I wasnt using the OPK for a long time. So this time I bought two packs & started testing early & also kept testing until I only started getting one line on he discover OPK. I am on a 30 day cycle but some times it 28.

I am due 30 or 31 August so I am in the waiting game. finger cross this is the month for me!

Good Luck.

when do you test? i think it's not recommended to test with fmu.

I usually test at around 10am-noon time and perhaps sometime in the evening time (7-8pm) if I feel I'm getting close.

I test before I got to work at 6am. Then I test again when I get home from work around 6pm

With the Discover (the one I used in the morning) I stared getting two lines. Then I used the digi at night and got a smiley face. but I only got it one day. The next morning the dicover was still showing two lines got home & the digi was nothing.

Sorry... Couldn't help u there. I usually just stop once I get a smiley opk. And usually O that day or within the next 36/72 hrs. Do you check cm?

no I dont check cm. I dont understand how to check it I have tried.

do you temp?

i find that bbt helps verify O (but you would have to be consistent on taking your temp at the same time everyday - taking temp right after you wake up and before you do anything else)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->