No sore bbs

tracdesi

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I found out at 9dpo I was prego (today I'm 12dpo)
I thought I would be elated but I've done nothing but panic ever since.
Typically before AF I get sore BBs, and I mean SO SORE, now I am prego and they barely hurt at all? Every now and then they will ache just slightly but nothing terrible, where as five days ago they were excruciating? I had nice lines on FRER and everything, but its worrying me about my bbs. :shrug::cry::wacko:

When I was pregnant with my son my boobs killed me even before I got a positive on the test. So,this time I was waiting and waiting for that symptom- at nearly 7 weeks it still hasn't started yet, but the m/s has! You never know what our bodies are going to do!

It can come and go, no sore boobs isn't necessarily a bad thing. If mine are sore, its usually only after I've been laying down a while and sit up, like in the mornings when I wake up.

Mine didn't get sore until about 8 weeks. And they're not THAT sore. Maybe not even as bad as pre-AF soreness. Some days are worse than others, but still not that bad. (Worse when I'm cold. Eek!!)

Thank you ladies, I just had a random balling my eyes out fit in the kitchen cause I dropped an egg, then I logged into my ehealth account and my bloods from yesterday showed HCG level 67, hopefully thats ok, the comment section of the lab values said 5-25 is consistent with early pregnancy.
*sigh
I just cant believe how mild this has been so far :wacko:

My hcg was 102 at 4 weeks so I think that's great! Try not to put to much into symptoms being there or not being there or you'll drive your self crazy! Enjoy, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and especially happy holidays!:xmas9::xmas8:

My boobs have only started really hurting today, just walking up and down stairs makes them hurt. But with DS they never hurt and he is a healthy 4 year old xx

My boobs have never hurt during my cycles or during my last pregnancy. They don't hurt so far this time either (but I'm only 4 weeks pregnant today). I had a healthy daughter so I don't think it means much. Also my boobs are very small so not sure if that contributes.

I wouldnt worry about not having symptoms it only stresses you out more. I am pg with twins and have never had a symptom other than being sleepy later down the line.

No MS, no sore BBS, no cramps, no IB... Trust me the farther along you are the more people you will find in the same boat that didn't have symptoms.

no person wants every symptom of pregnancy at one time, so don't put so much weight on just one symptom.

I have yet to experience sore breasts. Also, I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy bras....from my ticker you can see im 35 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->