no sore boobs?

staycb01

Reaction score
I know this might sound like a silly worry - but I'm 5 weeks a 1 day and I barely have any sore boobs... maybe just a tad but that's it. Last pregnancy they were SUPER SUPER sore by this point. My HCG is tripling - so I know my levels are going up but I'm just concerned about not having the usual sore boobs. All I really have is that I'm super tired....
Any one else have different symptoms for different pregnancies? I had a MMC last year so I'm constantly on edge :nope:

Hi yep I'm with you on this I had a mmc in jan so am also a little nervous , I had crazy sore boobs that pregnancy and as soon as I hit 6 weeks I had horrible ms . This time bbs are barely sore I'm 6 weeks today and feel slightly nauseous on and off but other than that I'm just tired . Every pregnancy is different and I'm not thinking of it as a bad sign , because even with those strong symptoms last time it ended in mmc so can't really rely on that :) xx

I only had sore boobs in my first pregnancy. Since they have already gone through some changes from the first pregnancy it makes sense that they wouldn't be as sore. My first I felt like someone had used them as punching bags, my most recent pregnancy they didn't really feel different until my milk came in 3 days pp.

Not a silly worry, especially after a loss! I hope my experience helps ease your mind.

Never had sore boob or morning sickness when I was pregnant with DD1 and DD2 :)

Symptoms are a really bad indicator :flow: some pregnancies have no symptoms and are totally healthy, whilst I'v heard of ladies who've had all the symptoms going then had a loss.

Try not to worry x

Hi, I never really get sore boobs. Maybe a little if something is touching off them, or occasionally my nipples feel ultra sensitive - but it's definitely not a strong symptom for me (as opposed the all day nausea).
I've never worried about it, and have 3 healthy kids so far :)

Mt bobs were only sore during my 1st pregnancy this is my 3rd pregnancy and i feel nothing

With my two boys I never had sore boobs while pregnant. This third time yes. So I think it just varies pregnancy to pregnancy.

Mine were fine with my first pregnancy but with my second pregnancy thats how i new i was pregnant as the were so sore even when i walked and that was at 6 weeks. now nearly 10 weeks in 3rd pregnancy and they are fine so far.

Thanks gals! I guess every pregnancy can be very different! Thank you for your input :)

Think it varies because my boobs are not sore this time round at (not yet anyway!) but my other two pregnancies were quite sore x

so relieved to see this post! my nipples were so sore with my first 2 pregnancies... thats how i knew i was pregnant! this time at 4 weeks they were slightly sore if i squeezed them, hahaha. i swear i probably squeezed them 100 times a day and i hardly feel anything!! i am 5 weeks now and they aren't sore but my hcg level is doubling at 30 hours!!

Just thought I'd update to say I woke up today with crazy sore bbs . X

I didn't start getting sore boobs until around 7 weeks.

I didnt have sore boobs with my first pregnancy! Only this one and man... your not missing out!! Ouchies! X

No sore boobs here and thank goodness because I'm still breastfeeding. Everyone will have different symptoms. Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->