No stretching/pulling/cramping at all?

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
Aside from ms, bloat, and extra sensitive sense of smell I don't feel pregnant at all. I have no stretching, pulling, or cramping, not since 3-4 weeks. I had a scan at 9 weeks (abdominally) and they put me back to 8+4 with a heart rate of 166. Best sound in the world! So, I'm hoping everything is still going well in there. It's just weird that I don't have any of those other symptoms.

Anyone else not having these feelings?

My cramping stopped at around 5 weeks. Now all feels pretty calm in there. But baby is healthy, I have a listen every day with my doppler. And I can tell baby is growing big and strong.

I didn't get a single cramp after I got my BFP, I had a few before I tested and that's how I suspected I was pregnant, but I had a scan the other day and I got put forward four days with hb of 167 so I'm not worried at the moment.

Thank you ladies :)

I don't have a doppler. I think it wouldn't be a good thing for me. I feel like if I couldn't find the heartbeat I would stress and run to the hospital.

I have my next appt with my doctor on the 9th of June. I know he will get out the doppler then and I will feel much better. He is very good at finding the heartbeat as soon as he puts it on my tummy. I think with my son every time he used it he found the heartbeat immediately. He never even had to move it!

I am just going to have faith in my little beanie and know that everything is ok. :)

I'm sure everything will be just perfect, we worry if we have cramps, we worry if we don't, I think we will always find something to worry about :haha:

I definitely always have something to worry about. Yesterday I worried because I didn't have to get up at night to pee! Then I worried because I wasn't hungry enough.

After a mmc and a chemical it's very hard not to worry. But today is 10 weeks and that's when my bleeding started with my mmc so passing today should help with the worry.

I know what you mean, I've had a mc and a mmc, my mmc was in March just gone, and I've just passed my mark of when we found out baby had no HB, we had a scan to confirm everything was ok, so I was relieved.

I'm sorry for your losses, I'm sure this is your take home baby now :)

Thank you. I'm sorry for your losses as well. :hugs:

My little guy is our rainbow. I never thought I would do it again and yet here I am! Changed my mind when he turned one and were so very lucky to catch right away.

hi ladies..
Im forever monitoring symptoms..lol do i feel sick, why dont i feek sick... is that normal tummy ache or something more.. etc..i had a Ectopic pregnancy in 2007 and lost my right tube.. i went on to have my now 2 yr old in 2012.. but because of history im going for a scan on friday .. which all being well will male me relax for a whole hour maybe.. until the next worry :shrug:

I think worrying during pregnancy sets us up for when babies are no longer in our bellies! That's when the real worry starts! Haha!

I think worrying during pregnancy sets us up for when babies are no longer in our bellies! That's when the real worry starts! Haha!

That is so true! My DD is three now and I still worry about her while she sleeps. X

Oh my gosh! I don't know how many times I check on my little guy when he naps. Haha! We bed share so it's easy to check on him overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->