No symptoms and scared of mc!

Jadenmia

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I am 7.1 weeks pregnant today. And I am driving myself crazy worrying that my pregnancy must not be progressing. I have absolutely no morning sickness, haven't thrown up once! Iv felt 'ill' a few times and I have little to no energy every day which is a real pain. But no sickness.
My first 2 pregnancies I had sickness from 5 weeks so this is just strange for me.
My scan isn't for another 2 1/2 weeks and the wait is just killing me :(
My sister just went through the same, 8 weeks with no morning sickness and when she went for the scan there was no embryo or heartbeat.
I'm so scared this is going to happen and I don't know what to do to ease my mind for these 2 weeks :(
Any advice would be appreciated. Thankyou

Hi all :)

I am 7.1 weeks pregnant today. And I am driving myself crazy worrying that my pregnancy must not be progressing. I have absolutely no morning sickness, haven't thrown up once! Iv felt 'ill' a few times and I have little to no energy every day which is a real pain. But no sickness.
My first 2 pregnancies I had sickness from 5 weeks so this is just strange for me.
My scan isn't for another 2 1/2 weeks and the wait is just killing me :(
My sister just went through the same, 8 weeks with no morning sickness and when she went for the scan there was no embryo or heartbeat.
I'm so scared this is going to happen and I don't know what to do to ease my mind for these 2 weeks :(
Any advice would be appreciated. Thankyou

Every pregnancy is different some people are just fortunate to go with out morning sickness id say if your not bleeding or cramping try to relax

Thankyou, I just am crossing my fingers everything is okay. :(
Think I will call my doctor tomorrow to get blood work done to try ease my mind.

At 7 weeks exactly I lost all my symptoms. I woke up feeling like clicks had gone back and I wasn't pregnant at all. Was scheduled for a scan the following day and everything was fine. Go and take a warm bath and relax. My ms came back worse so enjoy your symptom free days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->