No symptoms at 5 weeks a bad sign?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
I feel perfectly normal and it worries me! The week AF was due I had cramping, sore breasts, and fatigue. Now that's all faded and I feel way too normal. With my last child I felt pregnant straight away. Is this a bad sign that the hormones aren't rising properly?

Anyone experiencing this and had everything turn out okay?

Every pregnancy is different. My last pregnancy ended in mc from a blighted ovum, but I felt extreme nausea right at 6 weeks like you are supposed to, sore breasts since week four and other symptoms. I also started spotting right when my period was due and it lasted for about a week and a half

This pregnancy I spotted for a week, I'm getting nausea now, and the fatigue is WAY worse but I'm only just now getting the sore breasts and I'm 5 weeks. However I'm also feeling a sharp little pain to my left side and I've expressed my concerns to my doctor about it being an ectopic pregnancy. So who knows. In both these pregnancies the symptoms seem promising but might both might end is miscarriage (I refuse to get excited over this pregnancy until I see the proof in the ultrasound). I don't go off the symptoms anymore. Just like I don't go off the symptoms to try to detect pregnancy as all my pms symptoms are pregnancy symptoms.

My point is, don't stress which is a hell of a lot easier said than done (trust me I spent all day crying yesterday thinking my hcg was NOT going to double but the doctor called with good news). If you are worried talk to your doctor and if he/she is concerned they will do beta hcg testing. Maybe it will help to keep you at peace of mind. I wish you the best of luck! I know what it means to lose a pregnancy and it sucks, it really does. My fingers will be crossed for you

I'm 5 weeks too, so far minimal symptoms tender boobs have eased off, still getting the cramps, and eating just fine. But with my son I had constant all day nausea, narcolepsy, major food aversions and headaches. So I understand the worry I still keep checking for bleeding because I'm convinced im not pregnant.

So sorry for your loss! It's definitely hard to get excited about a pregnancy when so much is unknown in the early weeks. I wish we could just truly relax and enjoy the ride but instead a lot of us spend our days worrying :(

I'm 5 weeks too, so far minimal symptoms tender boobs have eased off, still getting the cramps, and eating just fine. But with my son I had constant all day nausea, narcolepsy, major food aversions and headaches. So I understand the worry I still keep checking for bleeding because I'm convinced im not pregnant.

I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to! If I didn't get so many bfp's I would never suspect I was even pregnant.

This is my third pregnancy and I've had no symptoms with any of my pregnancies. I have a healthy 3 year old and lost my boy at 20 weeks due to an anomaly on his brain.

Please don't panic and feel lucky that you have no symptoms. You don't need symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy - every one and every pregnancy can different - it's just you tend to hear more about people feeling crappy or having problems. No one writes a post to say they're feeling wonderful!!

Don't panic :) xxxx

So sorry for your loss! It's definitely hard to get excited about a pregnancy when so much is unknown in the early weeks. I wish we could just truly relax and enjoy the ride but instead a lot of us spend our days worrying :(
Thank you.
It really is hard in the first trimester when there are no guarantees >.> it's scary really XD I don't know about you but I've been analyzing just about every little ache and pain I've been feeling (which could very well be what this little pain to my side is)

Thank you.
It really is hard in the first trimester when there are no guarantees >.> it's scary really XD I don't know about you but I've been analyzing just about every little ache and pain I've been feeling (which could very well be what this little pain to my side is)

I've definitely been analyzing every single pain! Anytime I get the slightest cramp I worry. I'm always checking for spotting. I'm even afraid to be intimate with my husband! I have this irrational fear that it might cause me to bleed! It's so ridiculous. I know it all sounds crazy but to me it feel rational.

I felt pretty normal/good with my kids at this stage the last 2 times also. The pregnancy that I got truck loads of symptoms (killer sore boobs, metallic taste in mouth, etc) I lost at 9 weeks so I don't think it means anything.

That's normal...I had symptoms off and on for the first few weeks. They would come and go. It can be very normal.
Once 6 weeks hit, it hit me hard with this pregnancy. So don't worry too much. Easier said than done I know.

I am also 5 weeks and the only symptoms I have are sore boobs and cm. I know very pregnancy is different but with my first child I had everything, sore boobs, neasea, metallic taste in mouth, bloating etc etc and with my second I had nothing, which sadly ended in a mc at 10 weeks back in sept, so to me I feel the importance of symptoms. I am worrying so much, I even have an early scan booked for 7 weeks to check everything as I'm so nervous. I cannot remember when the sickness kicked in with my DD so finding some comfort in the hope it's still too early for it to show up yet. I hope everything work out for you, me and everyone else struggling

Im also 5 weeks, and feel normal too. Im prob a bit more tired but could be from running around after my 3 year old.

Waiting for some sickness to kick in, although, i only ever got sick on my daughter twice & that was in the third trimester & just had a few waves of sickness in the first trimester

x

Well 5+3 today had my first midwife appointment yesterday and said I had no symptoms. Cursed myself there! This morning ive had my first lovely vomit session. I was never sick with my son just all day nausea.....yeah I don't like throwing up, not one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->