No symptoms...not sure if this is good or bad??

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So I'm about 5-6 dpo I believe (I wasn't tracking, but have a feeling that's about right) and usually as ridiculous as it is I'm tricking myself into finding pregnancy symptoms by now and of course it's always a bfn. Well this month I haven't had an real symptoms yet, not even made up in my head! I'm starting to get discouraged here even though its so early! Has anyone gotten there BFP without any pregnancy symptoms during their tww??

When I was pregnant with my 6 year old, I was totally clueless until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. I didn't have a lot of cm, no cramping, no sore breast, I mean absolutely nothing. My cycles were so irregular also that I never gave it any thought. What made finally take a test was when I craving Chinese food really bad, but as soon as I stepped into the pocket door I felt so sick. It was the first and ONLY time I got sick to my stomach when pregnant with him. When I finally went to the doctor I was almost 11 weeks pregnant. It really is true what they say, every pregnancy and every woman is different.

Try2bpatient,

Good question, I was kinda wondering the same thing. I am 8DPO today and no symptoms, so I was a little curious as well.

I had no symptoms with my son and found out about the pregnancy at 12 weeks. Just before I tested, I did have a sore chest and I thought I was getting fat because my pants were tight (I was very slim at that time so my pants got tight quickly). I had no clue. I thought af had been visiting regularity except it was shorter

Thanks ladies! I keep hoping that ill wake up with sore boobs or something haha I do have creamy white cm, not a ton but enough...I've been pretty tired too. Otherwise, nothing at all! I can't win haha when I do have symptoms I get mad at myself for making them up in my head and when I don't have symptoms I get worried that I'm already out of the running. Ahhh this is crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->