No symptoms yet!?

lora123

Reaction score
I'm starting to worry that I'm not having many symptoms except missed period, increased discharge and feeling dizzy.
I wish I 'felt' more pregnant like with sore boobs etc, as I think i'd feel more at ease then!! :shrug:

Anyone else have no real symptoms at 4w3d??

I'm starting to worry that I'm not having many symptoms except missed period, increased discharge and feeling dizzy.
I wish I 'felt' more pregnant like with sore boobs etc, as I think i'd feel more at ease then!! :shrug:

Anyone else have no real symptoms at 4w3d??

This made me smile... 4w3d is still early. I've heard the nausea starts around 6 weeks for most. But if you're lucky like me, you won't really get any symptoms. I'm 18+1 and other than some bloating early on and lots of bathroom trips, exhaustion through out, I've had no symptoms at all, including no sore breasts.

Hi Hun u might be a lucky one I had no symptoms and I am 21 weeks + 1 x

i dont really have any symptoms most of the time
sometimes bbs are sore but only to the touch and not always and my cervix has gone higher and gotten soft in just the past two days or so
im super tired sometimes for no reason and peeing more frequently and with more urgency
but half of the time i dont even notice the symptoms and i had none when i just missed my period missed period was the only thing out of the ordinary

Thanks everyone, it's my first so no idea what to expect lol! :flower::happydance:

Just wanted to let know know that I gave had very little symptoms to and so far everything is going well. People keep telling me I am one of the lucky ones but it just made me so nervous!

yeah its my first too
i always get weird cramps in lower abdomen
thats probably my most prominent symptom
they feel different than af cramps
but before i got my bfp i just thought they were strange af cramps and af was on her way
i also get a little bit of nausea here and there but no vomiting yet and i hope it stays away

Another 2nd tri lady popping in to reassure you! I know how stressful 1st tri was for me (esp after a mc) but at 4+3 you are still just a "tiny bit pregnant" lol, for want of a better word!

You may be like me who did not get any MS, acid reflux, bad taste in mouth, moodiness (all the usual ones) and only got sore bbs and one day of implantation spotting. If it weren't for the missed period I would have never known, I didn't even start to show until about a week ago!

I would say don't jinx yourself and wish for the pg symptoms to come on (although I know the temptation, at least you know someone is really in there!). At 4+3 you could wake up any day now and have the MS and exhaustion knock you on your bum!

I had sore boobs but nothing else until 6 weeks :flower:

Feel so much better now thanks ladies.
So glad of this forum and all the lovely friendly helpful people on here!
Booked in with midwife today so it feels a little more real now! !

I could have written this post at 4 weeks even asked a midwife I'm now 8 weeks and on anti sickness meds because it's so bad :( most sickness starts around 6 weeks mine started at 6 weeks 4 days

Give it time lol

Emma

Don't be sad!
With my first one I had horrible MS and sore swelling breasts etc, I am delighted that so far I haven't had any of these symptoms :o)

Same rules apply here! No symptoms as yet. lol

My momma said her's began at 6weeks + so I'm nervous about approaching 6 weeks. So far its been backaches backaches and more backaches... Sore bb's and waves of nausea off and on.

I won't complain though :) Its my first pregnancy so I'm super excited :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->