No symptoms?

Stephaniemt

Reaction score
i just took 6 test over the last three days feb2-5 and they are all positive, my last period was December 24 , I was having slight cramping and now it’s gone . My first appointment is feb 12 . Just wondering if this is normal ? I’m very pessimistic and don’t wana get to excited over something if it goes wrong .

Didn't want to read and run.. but it is very common to have no symptoms. Good luck with your appointment

Some women don't have symptoms so it can be totally normal :)

I’m here with you.. 5w3d no symptoms yet but mine typically start around 6-7 weeks... good luck! I’m sure everything is ok!

I’m pregnant with twins and honestly I didn’t have many symptoms besides sore boobs until I was just over 6 weeks. Even now, knock on wood, the nausea is manageable and I’m not completely wiped out with fatigue like I was with my son.

Try not to worry and good luck at your appt!

I didn’t have many symptoms at all until 7-8 weeks. In my previous pregnancies it was more like between 5-6 weeks and so far everything is fine.

Aside from sore boobs and extreme exhaustion I’ve had no other symptoms with this pregnancy even up to this day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->