No usual premenstral cramps! Sign of Prgnancy?? Have been intensly TTC for #1!

Ready2BeMommy

Pregnant w/#1~2nd Trimest
Reaction score
So, tomorrow is my due date for period. My breast are tender, as usual, but, I have not had the very normal pre menstral cramping at all! Normally it is always my tell tale sign that I am definitly getting my period! I had one day about 6 days ago with some light definite cramping, and thought it was going to be the start of the normal week I have before my period with lots of sparatic cramping. I cant tell if I am just wanting to bad to notice something that will let me know I could be preggers this time, or what. We have been TRRRRRYING so hard! Every month it gets more and more dissapointing and it has been killing me, but, I could sware that something is different this time. Im not sure, as Ive posted before, I have been pregnant before, it has been so many years, and then, i didnt pay much attention to detail of my body, but I do remember sore breasts that got worse and worse, and the cramping that kept coming but for a couple weeks, and it just never arrived. I know every pregnancy is different, so Im hoping that the fact im not cramping like usual, is a good sign??? Does anyone have some information that could help? I dont want to test yet, it seems to always be more dissapointing than just waiting for my period to come, and always has obveously. How many days should I wait after tomorrow to test? I want to give myself enough time to test, and to keep my emotional issues at bay. Its very important to me to not be anxious with taking tests, and to try and be calm, and stress free. Ive really been trying this month to take it easy, and as soon as I thought I was feeling all the signs of ovulation, we tried twice that night. Checked my cervical positioning and definiftly had quite a bit wetness that day. I feel like every day is taking forever, and I pray every hour that it doesnt come, and that the cramps dont come, and that the soreness in my breasts stays and gets more intense. I want this so bad girls....more than anything in this entire world other than my husband. Im so scared, and nervous, and think im really going to need support more than ever if I get my period this month. Help? <3

Sending lots of wishes and hope your way that you get your BFP! My last cycle was in May and I had the tender breasts with no cramps (and I always cramp) and I was sure it was a tell-tale sign, I just knew I was pregnant. My period never came... lol and it still hasnt and all I got were big fat negatives. Thats when I went to my doctor and came to find out about my PCOS. Im not saying you arent pregnant, because Im truly hoping this is your cycle and you are! I know that the body can react very strangely to stress, so that could be a reason for no cramping and the intense breast pain. Id give it a couple days after tomorrow to test and then test again about a week later. One of my bf's urine test didnt show up for 7 weeks though.

Lots of luck and baby dust!

Thank you so so much! You are such a blessing! This is the first time I have been able to post and get a response, so thank you so much for sharing your experience. The day came and went, and I actually got a very little moment of cramping this morning, very light, and went away after an hour. Although, today I was having alot of wetness, (not sure of the proper term, cervical mucus?) that usually is a sign of period right? Also, feel a little silly,not sure what BFP or PCOS is :p Im new to all the terminology. Still hoping and praying and even tried tonight just for good luck! Oh, please let this be the cycle! :)

I just want to remind you that a lot of the signs for pregnancy are the exact same as the signs for your period, so don't stress out if you do feel like you are going to get your period.

About a week before I got my BFP I had lots of cramping-not unusual for me at all. About every 3 months my cramping is a little more intense and my flow is a little more heavy. My cramps were pretty similar, but just felt different somehow. I can't articulate it very well. I was certain that I was going to get my period. I also had moderate pain in the lower half of my back and in both hips. It was miserable. I had surgery on my low back at the end of April, so I was certain that I was getting my period and that was causing the surgical area to swell and create more pain. I told my husband that my period was coming and that I wasn't going to bother testing unless I was actually 2 weeks late for my period. So much for that! He made me test and it would up being positive-4 times. I was shocked because I was sure that I wasn't pregnant. I never had breast tenderness, but around the same day I found out that I was pregnant, I became very averse to the smell of peanuts and I got lightheaded and dizzy in the evenings (around the 4th week of my pregnancy). I still haven't had any morning sickness and I'm not nearly as exhausted as a lot of the other women over in first trimester. Aside from those cramps that felt a little bit different I haven't really had any remarkable symptoms. Everybody and every pregnancy is a little bit different, so you never know. Just stay positive and don't freak out if you get some signals that AF is coming-they could be a good sign. :flower:

Thank you so so much! You are such a blessing! This is the first time I have been able to post and get a response, so thank you so much for sharing your experience. The day came and went, and I actually got a very little moment of cramping this morning, very light, and went away after an hour. Although, today I was having alot of wetness, (not sure of the proper term, cervical mucus?) that usually is a sign of period right? Also, feel a little silly,not sure what BFP or PCOS is :p Im new to all the terminology. Still hoping and praying and even tried tonight just for good luck! Oh, please let this be the cycle! :)

BFP= big fat positive (on a pregnancy test)
BFN= big fat negative
PCOS= poly cystic ovarian syndrome. It's more common in larger ladies like myself. Cysts can be present in the ovaries and prevent proper ovulation. Some of us get out periods, but there is no egg being released, so it can't be fertilized. Some others won't get their periods, or the periods are irregular. The cysts can rupture and be EXTREMELY painful. It's very discouraging if you are trying to get pregnant, you have an irregular cycle, and then you get intense pain from a ruptured cyst. They are terrible. A lot of doctors recommend changes in diet and exercise (which worked just fine for me), but some will need fertility aids to conceive.
AF= "Aunt Flow"
BD= baby dance
DH= dear husband
OH= other half

Those are the more common abbreviations in here, but there is a link in one of the permanent threads when you first get to the topics page.

Thank you so much for all the info! <3 I had a question, still in the waiting to test phase, no AF yet. Breast seem to be getting a little more sore especially in areas around the nipple on the breast, different that usual. But I have been noticing some unusual gassy, bloated feeling in my tummy. Today it just seems to sit there and hurts when I try to suck in my tummy. Not usual for me, and was wondering if this might be an early sign in any way, I know I'm looking for hope, but, am also someone who is suuuper aware of her body and the way it feelsand slight abnormal things. Is gas a little hope sign? Or the bloated gas feeling that doesn't seem to pass?

Sorry I disappeared and didnt get to reply quickly, my DH made me take a break from the site lol. He says I ignore him when I get on here. I know a few ladies who are pregnant who said they did have increased gas and breast soreness very early- like a week after AF was supposed to arrive, so it could be a possibility but I dont know! I sure hope it is for yoU! Did you decide when you were going to test?

I have had some serious bloat for about 3 weeks! Lots of other ladies over in first trimester, too. I've seen some post pictures at 7 weeks and it looks like they are showing already, but it is just gas! My bloat has started to fade and it's not nearly as bad as it was (I was having trouble fitting into my shorts at only 5.5 weeks!). So it may be a good sign. I have been managing my bloat by eating less broccoli. Sometimes food cravings can drive you to foods that make you feel inflated-whether menstrual cravings or pregnancy cravings.

Holy smokes girls. I couldn't take it anymore and tested tonight, and got a faily faint positive!!!! I'm guessing because it was later in the day?? Maybe???I don't know! Taking test number two in the morning, but, its all I can think about, and I've been staring at tv screens with a movie on but not able to pay any attention to it! I want to be sure in the morning before I tell the husband! I'm going crazy over here, and am hoping so much the morning brings the same and better result!!

Ok. I tested an even fainter positive this morning than I did last night. I went to bed around 2 and got up to pee and test around 6. What is that???

The best time for HPT's is in the morning because you tend to wait longer to cleanse the bladder and more of the HCG accumulates. I believe that they recommend you wait at least 4 hours to take the test, which it sounds like you did. When I first took my test it was digital. My doc said digital tests tend to be more sensitive and they can detect earlier than the cheap tests. So...I went and got some cheap tests. They were very faint and if I hadn't taken the digital I probably would have assumed they were negative. I went to the doctor a few days after my BFP and it was "super positive" according to the blood work. So if you can stand to spend a little extra money for a digital test I highly recommend them! If you can stand the wait, wait a few more days and the line should be a little bit darker. Also(!) remember to read the test 5-10 minutes after you take it because the evaporation line can be mistaken as a positive and a few ladies in here have done that (couldn't help going to look again a few hours later). But digital tests take any of that confusion away-is it? Isn't it? Is that a maybe?!

Sounds promising so far. Good luck! I found out super early with my digital. I was only 3.5 weeks along.

So

Well, doctor confirmed and everything. I am officially 5 weeks today! The symptoms keep rolling in! Gosh the fatigue! So happy!! So so worth everything! I can't wait!

Well, doctor confirmed and everything. I am officially 5 weeks today! The symptoms keep rolling in! Gosh the fatigue! So happy!! So so worth everything! I can't wait!

Awww! YAY!!! Congratulations! :happydance:

It seems like each week I have a new symptom. I think that week 5 was bloat. Just drinking a lot of water will help you out with a lot of your symptoms. It's easy to get dehydrated.

Welcome to the club! :flower:

Congrats! So happy for you!:happydance:

My husband and I have been TTC for a while now. This period came but I have had no cramping and irritability. I'm always cramping real bad a week leading up to my period and very irritated. All I had was nipple tenderness up until my period. It's been very light. Dark red and light and now it's brown. Could it be implantation?

My husband and I have been TTC for a while now. This period came but I have had no cramping and irritability. I'm always cramping real bad a week leading up to my period and very irritated. All I had was nipple tenderness up until my period. It's been very light. Dark red and light and now it's brown. Could it be implantation?

What happened?? Xxx

How long after af (ur period) was late did you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->