No wonder i dont always receive my parcels!!!!

Elli21

Reaction score
:growlmad:

Im so angry!!

We have been out all day, left at 9.30 and came home at 7.30....

I walk in and pick up the post...a few letters and a dvd parcel.

Mike walks round the back, as he always does, to get the buggy in etc....and theres my parcels .... NOT EVEN OVER THE BACK GATE BUT IN FULL VIEW FROM THE ROAD!! laying there on the floor. (also it had been raining here all day!!!)

There was no red card, no note to say they were there...there was nothing!!

Lately a few parcels have gone missing, and i bet this could be the reason for them!!

I had someone on ebay say to me that they thought i was trying to get my item for free as i was saying i hadnt received it and they blatantly thought i was lying!!

Im so fuming...but what can i do about it???

If its royal mail ring and complain, i did and they took that particular postman off this route and its never happened since

If its royal mail ring and complain, i did and they took that particular postman off this route and its never happened since

I agree, if its Royal Mail ring them up and they can find out which postman it is and hopefully sort it out for you xx

Yes it is royal mail.

The thing is, it could be genuinely a "lost in post" situation for the other parcels....and this could be the postman thinking hes doing us a favour?

I dont want to get someone into trouble :-/

They really should off left a note and shouldn't of been left in view. I would ring but if your really worried about getting someone in trouble you could ask the postman yourself if it's always the same one?
:flower:

I think im going to have a word with him to his face and ask him not to leave them there as i have had some go missing and im going to tell him another place i wouldnt mind him leaving them WITH note in the door saying they were there ... then if it happens again, ill go to the royal mail as ive given him a chance.

Whether or not some other items were genuinely lost in the post, this should not be happening. Parcels shouldn't be getting left outside in full view, I'd call and complain.

Cant believe the postman would do that common sense really aint it!!

Sounds like you need to complain. It's all fine and well being nice, and he may take it and start being nice...but he might not. I wouldn't take the risk personally.

Are you sure its the postman delivering the parcels? Mine usually come from different courier companies and they really dont give a shit where they put it (recently one of mine was thrown over the fence in the rain). Have you got somewhere you could put as your 'safe place' a neighbour or something?

There's nearly always somebody in at my mums house so i get mine delivered there now instead as we're normally out during the day.

Hope you get it sorted
x

Might not be your postman depends on the size of the parcels, alot of them are delivered by the van and in this case you would need to ring Royal Mail. x

Ditto. Mine got the boot from my area. :thumbup:

If it was me I would leave a note (stick it on the gate) for the postman, just to say please chuck them over the gate or take them back to depot of your not in

xx

Ohh no, do u think thats what happened to the parcel I sent u? As I never got it back and it had a returns label on..

I agree with Gee, if u don't see him in person 1st I would put a note on the door aswell.. Is he leaving recorded packages aswell!? Thats so bad!!

He left a recorded parcel with my neighbour once, didnt leave me a note, i didnt even know it was there!!
They said they hadnt signed for it, so it means he musta signed for me :wacko:

Sophie..what parcel did you send me, i cant remember x

have you had a word with your postman yet?X

We had a leaflet thru this week about their new service that any mail will be left with neighbours if we're not in unless we go to the website and 'opt out' - might be worth asking about that if they're leaving stuff randomly and it's going missing :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->