Nobody to talk to that understands.

B

baby8

Had no idea where to post this.. So i thought general might be the best place.

What do you do when you need someone to talk to because you're feeling low... And none of your friends have children, or the patience for these problems? :(

I love my friends to bits.. But most of them are male, and none of them have children. They like to talk about going out, drinking... Who they hooked up with. Not really my ideal conversation. I met up with my best friend the other day, and he had no idea what to say when I tried to talk about feeling low, or being upset to do with things regarding LO / post pregnancy things.

I just feel like i'm on my own with it.. I love my OH but he deserves a break from my whining every once in a while. My family aren't the most considerate of people. Things just never seem to settle down... I just wish everything in my life could be positive for a while! Just a rant feeling sorry for myself for a while <3. Thanks for reading.

There is always someone here you can talk to, 90% of us will know and understand what your going through thats why we are all here:)
If you need someone face to face ypu could always have a look what groups are going on around you such as ppay groups or alot of cafes do a coffee and play group where you can meet others.
Pop into your local library they should do things like story time and sing alongs and should have notices up about local activities, groups for just parents as well to get out for a bit.
There is a magazine from the library called grapevine that will have local things.
Also netmums website is good for finding local meet ups of parents to chat to.

How long has it been since you had lo? If you think its getting a bit much for you or your feeling down you could always talk to your health visitor or dr, they deal with this every day

Thanks Hun, It's just nice to be listened to sometimes :( When I'm complaining about 5am wake ups.. And my friends go 'Yeah that must be hard... So, I was out until 2 am last night' .. -.- ! x

Definitely agree with smokey :thumbup: xx

I had LO five months ago. He's an absolute stunner, I couldn't love him more! Just feels like everyones out to ruin it for me :'( X

THis is exactly why I started posting on forums..you tend to get at least one person who understands and will listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->