Nokia lumia 625/630

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
My 10 year old wants a smart phone for Christmas and not a chance on this earth am I buying him an iPhone, he already has an iPad for all the apps etc. I have been looking at these Nokia lumia's coming in at around £100, they seem to have good reviews. Just wondering if any of you girls have them or have had them in the past and what you think if them?

Thanks xx

Dh has the 630 and its a lovely phone. I have the moterolla smart phone which is cheap and a good phone the other one which I had before around same price bracket was Samsung galexy ace. If your 10 year old has used windows computer they will find it easy. The 2 others I mentioned are android

Yes he uses windows in school, the nokias seem to have pretty good reviews. Thanks

Well Windows on a PC is completely different to Windows on a phone mostly because phones are running on Win8 and majority of the computers are still on XP/Vista/7. But I wouldn't advise a Windows phone for a child as they're too complicated and more for business use just like blackberry's. Go for Android.

It is like windows 8. The android is quicker to get to grips with. On lumia home screen has all the apps like home page on win 8

I have the Lumia 635. I like it! I upgraded from an iPhone to this in July. I love the size of the screen, it's easy to use. There's not as many of the popular apps as there is on android and the iphones but there's still plenty.

I have one and so does my 11 year old nephew. We both really love it!

After looking around and talking to them in carphone warehouse I am now stuck between the lumia 360 and the sony xperia e3. I have a sony so know the phone to work it, plus it runs on android which apparently has better apps than windows mmm decisions x

Nokias are incredibly hard-wearing. There aren't as many apps available on Windows as on Android, but there are still plenty, and more and more apps are becoming compatible with Windows as the phones become more popular.

My OH has one, you can't get every app on there but they're expanding by the minute. He manages to use it so I'm sure your LB will ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"