Non fertile cm vs early pregnany cm?

hanfromman

Reaction score
Are they significantly different? From what I've gathered from the internet they are both white and thick? How can you tell them apart?! I'm 9dpo so I guess the timing is right for both!

I don't know the answer but I'm also interested in this.

For me both of them are the opposite of that. I only had a little ( non pregnant before AF or when newly pregnant) mostly dry and if there was aLittle it wasnt thick or creamy.
I really really think this is not a good indictator of early pregnancy. Every woman is diff and. Don't know if it will change for everyone when pregnant compared to not pregnant.
Sorry guess I'm no help

I would also be interested if there were any definitive answers. Mine's greenish yellow at 7dpo.

Wish there was too, mine's been greenish and I'm 4 days late...was still BFN yesterday.

I read somewhere that progesterone makes the CM tinged yellow and/or green - which is a good sign, however I have also read that CM is not a good indicator of pregnancy (just as the position or firmness of your cervix). Everyone's symptoms are unique.....

THE INTERNET IS SUCH A CURSE DURING MY TWW! I can't stop googling stuff!!!

I have read all kinds of things (personal experiences and internet reading). Based off of what I found on the internet, they say CM is not a good indicator of pregnancy. :dohh: It's all too confusing if you ask me.

I read about the green-tinged CM too, Google will be my downfall lol

Are they significantly different? From what I've gathered from the internet they are both white and thick? How can you tell them apart?! I'm 9dpo so I guess the timing is right for both!

im exactly 4 weeks along now and im still having alot of cm every day since conception but its almost always when i wipe. its not as thick as you think but it is white/clear. when i was ttc i noticed i only got this type of cm right before my period and a day or two after ovulating. but id like to say i feel like its different cm overall because im not used to having it so often on a daily basis. its caused by the increased blood flow and estrogen/progesterone i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->