Non obstertic abdomanol u/s

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
So i have a abdomanal ultrasound on wednesday ill be 7 weeks excatly it isnt a pregnancy scan long story short there ruling out everything related to pain by my liver had double hernia repair so got a mesh fitted so there doing a full adamoinal scan will they beable to see a heart beat ive been told by gp to see if there is but found out about bfp after the scan request any idea would be good xx

I have duplex kidney and bowel issues I was born with so had regular abdominal scans with my first son and they always picked him up (which was annoying for them as he'd be in the way of what they needed to see lol) but I had my 6w4d scan with this baby and they did an abdominal scan which amazed me because my scan with my son 6 years ago at 6w5d they did with a probe internally, but this time abdominal and I saw the heart beat, so I would say with the advance tech they have now and you being 7 weeks they/you will see the baby and heart beat 😊 So get them to have a cheeky look when scanning you

You should definitely be able to see a heartbeat by 7 weeks. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks before and was able to see the baby/heartbeat. I think you will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->