None of my clothes fit

kit10grl

Reaction score
I was never exactly thin before i got pregnant but I lost three stone when i got married, so was relatively happy with my figure for a while. It took me 18 months to lose all that as I have an underactive thyroid which makes it difficult to shift excess wieght.

4 months PP I have officially two pairs of jeans i can get away with wearing and one of them is maternity jeans. :cry: The other is a size to big for me and i have to hold them up with a beltso they end up all bunched and make me feel hideous But the next size down are too tight. I'm breastfeeding so my boobs are huge and all my cute tshirts look awful across them so im still wearing looser materntiy tops.

My whoel wardrobe consists of about three outfits. I go back to work in two months and have nothing to wear there either as i need to wear 'business dress' so wont be able to get away with maternity clothes there now.

Does anyone knowany good places that arent overly expensive where i can get some decent jeans and tops without spending a fortune. Its embarrasing to still need jeans with elastic waists. :cry: But normal jeans either are to tight across my tummy or sit underneath and my tummy hangs over them and looks horrible.

I currently hate my body

I won't go near my jeans just yet, I'm still in jeggings, though I've got a couple of decent pairs from ASOS and Dorothy Perkins so they look just like jeans.

However if it's jeans you want I would recommend Matalan jeans as I've always found them quite comfy and roomy, plus when everything in my usual size 12 is too tight, Matalan's never are so makes me feel better :thumb up:

For nice tops I would suggest H&M as they do a lot of loose fitting but also nice looking tops, My wardrobe is loaded up with loads of the loose blouse and tunic type.

Hope this helps.

I still dont fit in my old clothes and my LO is nearly 2 1/2, its depressing, trousers seem to go up my legs but can never do up, i seem to be wider around the waist, aarrgggh too depressing but it cant be that bad otherwise I would of done something about it, I must say I do wear leggings/Jeggings 99% of the time which prolly doesnt help. Hun wait until your LO is a little older and you can dedicate more time to yourself, your LO is still very young.

I always find that next are the best for jeans, they always seem very generous with their sizes and the material is a good quality so gives more support.

I like the idea of leggings but i have quite big thighs and always worry im like on of those people you see on the street where you can see everythign iiykwim? I might try some on and see I have a few skirts i could wear over them just in case lol

I wear leggings with a long jumper/tube skirt/short demim skirt or shorts.

I like the idea of leggings but i have quite big thighs and always worry im like on of those people you see on the street where you can see everythign iiykwim? I might try some on and see I have a few skirts i could wear over them just in case lol

I just always make sure my top is longish to cover my bum and my thighs. I do know what you mean though, especially when you see people on black leggings that are too thin and you can see their knickers :haha:

Another tip if you're insecure over your legs, dresses can be tops too if worn over leggings or jeggings, :thumbup:

I'm the same my ds is two and I have 2 outfits in my wardrobe! Dont even own a pair of jeans :( I go shopping but I look awful in everything, my belly is so wobbly and I have major over hang on jeans :,(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->