Norethisterone?

twinkle93

very happy mummy to be
Reaction score
I am now 10 weeks post implant removal (that’s 2 and a half months!) and although I’d started to relax about ttc and not let it be the be all and end all, I’m still abit annoyed that it’s taking this long. So... I took Norethisterone that I used to use (prescribed by doc) to induce period when on the pill (before implant, to help with hormonal issues)
I took the same 3 pills per days, 3 days. Finished on Friday evening. Anyone know when AF should arrive. I thought 3 days so hoping tonight?
Thanks for reading, I know i won’t get many responses as it’s probably quite niche subject but any hope or advice is great

Any where between 2-5 days.

x

I agree with Wobbles 2-5 days . I’ve used it to try and stop mid cycle bleeding when I was on the Depo . It always came back 2-5 days after stopping the tablets . Good luck

I have just been prescribed this today as I haven't had a period since December. Diagnosed with PCOS though so bit different. Did you end up getting your period twinkle? Just wondering what to expect xx

AF appeared literally half an hour after posting haha so 3 days for me. Hope this helps. Never been so happy to start a period 😂

AF appeared literally half an hour after posting haha so 3 days for me. Hope this helps. Never been so happy to start a period 😂

I know what you mean! I have absolutely no idea where in my cycle I am as AF hasn't come since December! Do you know if taking this can kickstart a regular cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->