noriday?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I went to see my gp today and she changed me from cerazette to something called noriday. I have never heard of it and she said its not as affective as the others so il have to use comdoms aswell :S There was no info leaflet in the pack and cant find mutch about it on the net.

Any thing would be a help.
Thanks

I wouldn't be very comfortable with the situation if the stuff I was taking didn't come with any information.

I did find this site though..

https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Consumers/cmi/n/Noriday.htm

Seems pretty helpful.

Sorry, I've come into this one ever so late.... I just wanted to reasure you that I have been on Noriday for approx 4 years and never had a scare. I personally find it easier than some BCP just because you take it at the same time, every day with no breaks.

Admittedly DH and I have had some discussions recently, hence I'm starting to look on BnB, and we're planning to NTNP when my last prescription that I have runs out.

Sorry, I've come into this one ever so late.... I just wanted to reasure you that I have been on Noriday for approx 4 years and never had a scare. I personally find it easier than some BCP just because you take it at the same time, every day with no breaks.

Admittedly DH and I have had some discussions recently, hence I'm starting to look on BnB, and we're planning to NTNP when my last prescription that I have runs out.

Lozzy is actually over 10 weeks pregnant now hahaha but i'm sure it's useful for someone :D

I was thinking 'why is she asking about contraception now?!' :S haha
Never heard of that pill though :S

Yeah, I'm well behind the times.

SOmetimes to the point of useless, but hey.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee