Normal or good sign? Opinions!

AJR14

Reaction score
First cycle of 50 mg Clomid and I'm 5dpo. Ovulated on CD19. I had some brown spotting mixed with cm and haven't had sex for a few days. I've spotted around ovulation and day before/day of AF but never around this time. Let me hear your opinions! Nothing else really different besides still having a high sex drive when it usually plumments day of/day after ovulation.

Implantation can happen between 6 and 12 DPO, so you're close and I suppose it's possible. From what I understand it usually can't happen earlier than this, but I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule. ;) Have you experienced any cramping at all?

I think it's rare for implantation at 5dpo but anything can happen!
It could also just be very late ovulation blood that's only just found its way out

It's rare for implantation to occur that early but doesn't mean it can't. You could've just miscalculated ovulation. I will say that I got my bfp today and I had no other symptoms other than being really aroused!! If you don't normally have spotting or the brown cm id say it's a great sign!

It's rare for implantation to occur that early but doesn't mean it can't. You could've just miscalculated ovulation. I will say that I got my bfp today and I had no other symptoms other than being really aroused!! If you don't normally have spotting or the brown cm id say it's a great sign!
Congratulations!

I believe I implanted around 3/4 dpo with my now one year old, I had cramps at 3dpo which lasted one day and I got a faint faint line on a wondfo at 5 dpo and a stronger line on an early test at 7dpo, its definitely not the norm but possible! Good luck:) xx

Thank you guys! I did have a little cramping in my upper thighs the day of, which is usually where I cramp for AF. The next day i had more cramping on my left side and also really low down. I tested today and think I saw a line. I'll get it posted. :)

I tried the put a dot where I see the line but it's not perfect lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_1414361485920.jpg
    PicsArt_1414361485920.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 12
Original

Attachments

• IMG_20141026_081132.jpg
    IMG_20141026_081132.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Yay! Not crazy. I feel like AF is going to start but I used OPKs so that can't be it. I wonder if it's the clomid.

It could well be hunni I know that gives side effects really hoping this is it for you when are testing again? Xxx

I don't think that was a line. It was way too far over after looking at my opk lines. But I got this today. I'm 10/11 dpo depending on going off of the first or second +opk

Hope y'all can see it :/

Attachments

• IMG_20141030_070915.jpg
    IMG_20141030_070915.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
Can still see it hunni keeping everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member