Normal?

T

Tilly

Bethanie seems very angry/moany recently.. everything is a problem. She doesn't go without at all, gets a lot of attention and I am always with her, she plays with her toys, goes for walks, parks, play areas.. etc etc but is still a right whinger.

Is this normal at her age, or should I be worried? I know toddlers can be moody little things, but im exhausted with all these tantrums. Can't wait for the terrible 2's, if im getting this already......:blush:

I wouldn't worry, at around that age toddlers start to get there independence and start testing you more my lil boy started doin stuff at about 18 months , just one of them things but i'm sorry to say it will probably get a little worse before it gets better, but it could be teething maybe with the back teeth if she hasn't already got them xx

Could be the sticky weather Tilly?

dont worry most kids get like that at some stage (terrible 2s) its their way of wanting independence and getting frustrated when they cant do things, it will pass dont worry :hug:

Rhys is exactly the same but im putting it down to the weather.. last summer wasnt exactly hot so this is the first time Tilly and Rhys have both endured hot weather.

When Rhys throws a tantrum i just ignore him, he gets plenty of snacks, juice etc but if he sees me drinking some coke he'll throw a right wobbler because he wants it.. he has to learn though that im not gonna give in because he throws a tantrum!

I think it was the weather, because she went off her food as well.. it's been cooler the past few days and I am noticing a definite change in her. She is moody sometimes, but is so used to attention from everyone that lives here and I do spoil her, but on the whole she is a very well behaved little girl. :)

Thanks all, roll on terrible 2's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->