Norovirus twice, morning sickness and a cold

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I'm just approaching 14 weeks and had such a rough time already! Iv had norovirus twice this month, all over xmas too! Just got over it and now have a cold! I can't remember the last time I ate a proper meal I feel so sick yet so weak 😔

Just feeling really sorry for myself and today my belly seems really sore more like the muscles, if I breathe in an out heavy it really hurts 😥

Oh, poor you. That honestly sounds awful :( you must be feeling really exhausted and fed up. Especially over Christmas! I hope you are feeling much better soon, most colds tend to pass after a week or so, hopefully then you'll get a run of good luck and feel much much better!

Oh, poor you. That honestly sounds awful :( you must be feeling really exhausted and fed up. Especially over Christmas! I hope you are feeling much better soon, most colds tend to pass after a week or so, hopefully then you'll get a run of good luck and feel much much better!

Thank you 😔 I know it feels like Iv been run down for so long, havnt managed to do anything with the kids while Iv been off work and go back on Tuesday and back to school for them 😟

I just want to have a real Christmas binge but can hardly eat 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->