North East Meet?

I most definitely am! Would need to be a time when I'm off work though.... the down side of working full time :(
xx

yep i am depending on were/when :) but probably yeah!

ok then, im free pretty much whenever....So it depends when you ladies can?

Shall we mention where we are from and try to arrange a central point?

Sunderland

whats in sunderland? im up for it need too look at trains tho! im free pretty much whenever but its easyer for me if OH can drop me off maybe like a day he could go play golf and drop me off ;-)

Theres alsorts in Sunderland. Shopping center, massive country park, golf for the hubby ;) Im willing to drive anywhere if Sunderland isnt convenient x x

Sunderland sounds fine to me about 47 miles from us but we're used to going to teeside alot anyway so im not fussed i was thinking about this earlyer before i seen this thread actually what about a farm or somthing? theres one in morpeth white house farm but obviously there'll be more probably more central, sunderland is ok too tho haha shopping :)

Yeah a farm would be fine with me, I could bring my niece and nephew.

Heres a list of things to do in sunderland https://www.visitsunderland.com/attractions-index.asp

Or https://www.downatthefarm.co.uk/ xxx

oh yeah farm might be abit boring for those who dont have toddlers mind! sunderland is probably the best bet :lol: could do shopping and lunch eh!?

Anything sounds fine to me. I dont mind going to a farm even though I dont have babies, but im quite happy to have lunch and some new clothes :D lol

Anyone else got any ideas? x x

Id like to come too depending on when :)

Ill just watch this thread for the time being lol

Im in Leeds but if I do come Ill probs stay with my mam and dad the night before in Northumberland/Newcastle

x

fab idea Linzi, gives you a good excuse to see your mum and dad and come up this way, I know how much you like it x x

I'll come if its Sunderland town somewhere :thumbup: Havent been to a meet before, apologies if I turn up and you have nooooo idea who I am :haha: I can do weekends, better if in May and not beginning of June.
Would it be possible if nearer the time we add pics/Facebook so we know what we all look like to make us easier to spot when meeting? PM me and I can add you on Facebook rather than post a pic :flower:

We can come too. We're away the beginning of June though.
We can get train or metro to Sunderland, not bothered about what we do. :)

ok, it seems everyone is ok with Sunderland town. And plus theres a train station right opposite the shopping center, so we just need a date.

I can do 12th June like beccaface has said. Well for now I can anyways...x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->