North East Meet?

bugger...was gonna come till you said 12th. im booked in for 10th june for c-section. have fun anyways ladies xx

12th june is Lukes due date...or was, so it will be nice to get out and about. x x x

Yey I'm off 12th June and robs family live just beside the bus station at Sunderland so I'm defo in !!

i might be up for this, will have to go and stay with me gran for a few days so it depends on whether my OH can get the time off work, on that note, i will have to bring him with me, is that ok?

x

Oh this sounds good :)!! i'm also ok for the 12 of june. I like what was suggested about Facebook so people can see who they are looking out for lol if anyone is doing add's I'm Carolanne Elrick (wearing the shreck outfit with my partner lol!) xx

12th great for me! Really looking forward to it. Ellie, everyone's welcome :)

I'm on Facebook too. I'm Anna Pasechnick Ridley and my profile pic is a photo of Alyssa xx

12th is also good for me :) Anna just added you on facebook but Carolanne it won't let me add you..I'm Jessica Wake...pic me and Lucas if anyone wants to add :) xx

Very excited about meet, havent met anyone off here before! :happydance: Hope you dont mind but will add people on Facebook now, my pic is me and Logan sitting (at a wedding, I have red hair). Will put a message too just so you know its me and not a total weirdo :haha:

Yeah its still happening. Im afriad I wont be able to come though....I could make it the next time if we can make it on a tues or wed? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->