• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

North East Meet?

angelandbump

Working Mum :o)
Reaction score
Anyone from the north east fancy meeting for a day out at the metro or middlesbrough? :flower:

Hey hun if your about on Wednesday Anna and I are heading up to the metro if your up for it :flower: x

I'm not far from Boro if you want to arrange a meet up.

Great hun just send us a PM on FB to let us know if you can make it. We're asking Lisa too :) x

Girls if you're going to metro again sometime let me know Id like to meet you too :flower:

Me too! I'd love to meet some mummy's, I'm from scarborough x

Just to let you guys know I'm heading to the metro on Monday if anyone's up for a meet. Will just have to be for lunch for me though as need to be back to pick DS up from nursery at 2pm x

Ah I would love to meet up but the washer repair man is coming out tomorrow and its an all day call!

It doesn't matter anyway hun we went today instead saved me having to try and lug the pram about with my SPD x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->