North pole breakfast

wildflower79

Reaction score
I'm doing elf on the shelf for the first time this year and thought a north pole breakfast would be a good way to introduce her (I've got a cute girl elf).

Just wondering what sort of things people do for the breakfast part. So far I've only thought of toast cut out in christmassy shapes. Dd doesn't like pancakes, so that's out.

Also, do you decorate the table in a special way? Just looking for some ideas really.

I've done it the past couple of years.
For the table the first year i got a cheap tablecover from like poundland or something
Second time i was lazy and just wrapped the table with wrapping paper LOL!

For food i just have a load of snacky bits really sugar overload yeah why not haha!!
Supermarkets sometimes have like christmas tree crumpets and what not. One of the years i did a fruit xmas tree with kiwi. I'll see if i have any pics.

Couple of pics

Attachments

• IMAG2593.jpg
    IMAG2593.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 10291250_10206485870677873_2753945069855141979_n.jpg
    10291250_10206485870677873_2753945069855141979_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 41
Stalking this thread.

Im also doing elf on the shelf for the first time this year !.
Ive never done the breakfast. DD1 would love it ! x

How cute.
We tried elf on a shelf last year but lost him and still haven't found him!
Love the breakfast idea. May do that on Christmas Eve :)

Thank you for posting those pictures Leonie, it looks amazing! I saw a table covered in wrapping paper on Pinterest last night and thought dd would love that. Our dining table is huge, so going to have to buy more paper!

I did it for the first time on Christmas eve. We had pastries, muffins and fruit salad with a teapot full of hot chocolate, a jug of cream, a sugar bowl with tiny marshmallows and salt and pepper shakers filled with cinnamon and chocolate powder. It was the best part of my Christmas last year. This year I'm going to get churros and chocolate sauce for breakfast.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2jfy4ut.png

How cute.
We tried elf on a shelf last year but lost him and still haven't found him!
Love the breakfast idea. May do that on Christmas Eve :)

Maybe he went back to the north pole! :O

That looks amazing SpringerS . Gave me some good ideas! thanks x

That looks great SpringerS! I love your tablecloth and teapot set - where did you get them from?

I got most of it in a gift shop near me. It's made by a company called Christmas World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->