North Wales,Wrexham,Mold,area??

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
Quite random I know but I know a few of you girlies are in the N wales area and My Bro lives in the Mold area and we are planning a weekend down there within the next couple of months so just wondered if anybody was up for a mini/meet coffee and some shopping etc one weekend??Thought I may aswell make the most of aweekend away!!.xxx

I'm always up for a meet in wrexham lol
Shops here are pretty good now :)

ME! Can get to wrexham and mold! XxX

Oh yay!!Will have a chat with my Bro and see when is best for him will prob be end of March/April time I would of thought.x

A bit late reading this but meee! If you could PM me or something to let me know when you decide something incase i forget to read this forum thanks :)

told you before i am up for this...let me know when chicken xxx

Hello

I new to bnb and im from wrexham north wales!

Im 39 have 2 boys and just had a little girl 3 weeks ago, id love to chat and make some new friends

best wishes

nenee x

Hi Nenee, this has taken place now but there is a chester zoo meet in June that you might be interested in...:hugs:
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/256034-chester-zoo-june-19th.html
Theres a few of us around N.wales (I'm in Mold) that are going, your welcome to come along:thumbup:

HI ya

that sounds good, we went to the zoo yesterday funnily enough cause the weather was fab it was a great day out.

do you all meet at all in the evenings or anything, i could do with adult conversation,i love my kids but nice to have a chat with other mums

nenee ;0)

HI ya

that sounds good, we went to the zoo yesterday funnily enough cause the weather was fab it was a great day out.

do you all meet at all in the evenings or anything, i could do with adult conversation,i love my kids but nice to have a chat with other mums

nenee ;0)

we used to have a chat room but its no longer open : ( but a few of us chat on msn and arrange nights out from time to time:thumbup:

HI ya

nenee ;0)

we used to have a chat room but its no longer open : ( but a few of us chat on msn and arrange nights out from time to time:thumbup:

That sounds great! will be nice to chat to other mums can be a bit isolating being at home all day, love my kids but love to have a good old natter too!:thumbup:

hope to chat some more thanks for the warm welcome:happydance:

nenee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"