Norwich meet 12th December**update 1st post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay santa hats all round and snow and the coca cola truck i might need to get some tena lady in :rofl:

:rofl: I'll split a pack with you Tricia...the excitment is too much :haha: so 3 of us so far.....where are the rest of you?In the words of Queen Delia of Norwich 'Let's be 'avin you'

Id come as well...I live in Norfolk and seem to spend half my life in Norwich lol but I've got a hospital appointment for DS2 that afternoon and I doubt I'll get out in time! Whereabouts does everyone else live?

I live in Diss down the A140 but grew up in Norwich...I didn't realise they had snow falls at the forum! I'll have to take the boys one day cause it looks fab x

what time is the hospital appointment hun?we will prob still be about for a bit..infact we will be on the front of the evening news clinging to the truck :rofl:

Got a non bnb mummy and toddler coming as well if thats cool :)

I want to come but my bus home is at 3:45pm as Ella has her tea at 5. Might try and see about bringing her some tea and she can eat on the bus home so we can stay longer. I wish I still lived in Norwich.

I didn't just call the forum to find out what time it's meant to snow...honest :blush:

I want to come but my bus home is at 3:45pm as Ella has her tea at 5. Might try and see about bringing her some tea and she can eat on the bus home so we can stay longer. I wish I still lived in Norwich.

Wheresbouts do you live now? I live right on the norfolk/suffolk border in Diss...I lived in Norwich all my life so it feels very strange being 25 miles away and I can't get used to not being able to pop in!

DS2's hospital appointment is at 1.30pm I think but we were there for 2 hours last time so goodness knows what time we'll get out but am going to try and come!

I live in Halesworth, I was born and grew up in Norwich, left for about 7 years, returned for a few and then had to move away again :(

Ahh so you're about the same distance away as I am!

Your little girl is gorgeous...I was due the end of January as well but I had Joseph at 32 weeks as I got severe Pre-Eclampsia. He's 1 next wednesday!

I've voted Lunch, but I'm really ok for either :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back