Norwich meet 12th December**update 1st post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance: am soooo looking forward to it!!we best book table soon ladies as I'm guessing the forum will be kinda busy that day..xx

When you book make sure you tell them how many highchairs we need or we won't get enough space. I will need 2 as Darcy won't sit in her pram while there is food around :xmas13:

ladies coming along...could you let me know by Friday if you attending and also if you need highchairs...not you personally,but you know what I mean

I'm really wanting to come, but looks like baby might not come out without being induced, which won't happen till next Friday (the 2nd) - which will make baby at the most 10 days old and I have no idea if it's too much of a big ask for an outing that soon? Maybe book me a space and I'll do my best to get there? I REALLY do want to attend xx

is it bad that I have been on the pizza express site and checked the menu and worked out already what I can have and still stick to slimming world!

Nooo of course not!!:haha:its going to be a fab day :D when will you knw if you are coming along hun?Xx

probably the night before as have family party that weekend and it will on depend on how ella is after that as its going to be a long day for her with a lots of people crowding over her

ahh no prob..hope you can make it....just think of the fake snow :D xx

Wish I could come, finish work at 1 so it's doable but I don't drive and have never attempted train or bus with buggy :-/

Im sorry. Its a no from me. Just had to get a new TV and I am already going to Portsmouth on Saturday with my bestie.. Cant have money for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back