Nose bleeds

baby09

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering from nose bleeds? I'm getting them every morning! 😩

oh no sorry to hear that hun how horrible. i am not suffering with them but had a big one the other week while being sick. hope they stop soon x

Hi I dont get them everyday but had about 6 since been pregnant, they just start out of nowhere and can feel it starting straight away, hope yours gets better soon!

Yes I feel your pain. I have had nose bleeds every day sometimes twice a day for the last 6 weeks or so. They are driving me mad but kind of getting used to it now. They have eased up a little and only tend to get them now if I blow my noise so I have to be careful I do this extra careful. But sometimes I can be just sitting at work typing away and bam my nose starts bleeding.

Unfortunately nothing you can do about it but do speak to your MW about it.

Sorry I couldn't help :hugs:

unfortunately they are totally normal. Nosebleeds are one of my first pregnancy signs. They have slowed down a lot as time passed, I hardly get them any more.

Yes I have nose bleeds every single day and my nose constantly feels bunged up and tmi crusty with blood - it is really getting me down as my nose is so sore :(
If I blow my nose or touch it I get a nose bleed they were not this bad with DS :nope: I am going to be asking my midwife about it on Tuesday as it is both sides and really bothering me!

I haven't had any this time yet, but last time I got them all the time. I would just be sitting there talking to someone and my nose would randomly start bleeding! It was so annoying!

I occasionally got them when I was pregnant with DD. One of them got so bad, that it wouldn't stop. I had to go to the ER and have the inside of my nose cauterized. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy. It hurt like hell, but everyone is different. Since that was done in 2012, I have had maybe one or two very small and short nose bleeds.

I haven't had an actual nose bleed but like someone else said I have crusty blood when I blow my nose & I feel bunged up constantly. Lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->